Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is your boob size an important factor in your life?

I chose mine to fit my body size. Currently they are a DD or E, but if I was to lose weight, I'd go smaller.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Yep -- large size to hide my belly !

I am new so just made my first purchase. I have a large body so I settled on 48D, thinking that wold be proportional. It seems right on the edge of too much and my wife has commented a couple of times that I am bigger then her. Not trying to compete there. Trying to lose weight as well, so perhaps smaller is in the future.

Out of everything concerned with dressing it seems to me that breast size is a very important thing to consider at the end of the day; So many costly mistakes can be made regretting buying to big or too small but as Docrobsherry very astutely pointed out it is for some of the time, if one can, to have more than one size of forms to go with ones moods.
    I can totally agree with this but for so many cost precludes the ability to do have more than one pair and so many have to make do with what they have.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

1) no I wouldn?t call boob size ?important?.
    2) If you wanna stay big in the busy, you just have to balance it out with proper hip padding.

Overall, no. However if I am trying to attain a certain look in the clothes, then yeah changing to a more appropriate size that fits the frame and looks best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacke View Post
    I am new so just made my first purchase. I have a large body so I settled on 48D, thinking that wold be proportional. It seems right on the edge of too much and my wife has commented a couple of times that I am bigger then her. Not trying to compete there. Trying to lose weight as well, so perhaps smaller is in the future.
    If your wife has said that more than once you should plan on getting something smaller.

Marion

Size is important only because I want to have a nice proportion. At 5'10" and 220#, I think a C-cup looks nice on me.

Silver Member
    It is to me. I'm a big guy, so my size A boobs are a major disappointment. I feel cheated and there are days when I'm in tears about it. I dont need them to be monstrous gazongas, but I think a set of D's would be in nice proportion to the rest of me.

Jacke, I agree with Marion, if your wife has mentioned more then once about you being bigger then her it is absolutely time to go with smaller forms.
    Crissy

Not important to me, I have male a cup and c size form's , I was looking online for some new form's D size and my wife said REALLY D size so i thought mmmmm ummmm better not.

Toni in a way dont be put off completely in that i think you should take into consideration your height, weight and build, for example if you are very tall (6' plus and well built) then a B or C would be a good size to think about. As I have mentioned earlier I was 231lbs in weight and at 6'6" size E forms were just right but now I have lost so much weight size E no longer looks right so I am waiting for some size C forms to come. However as some have said size is what you feel is best for you.
    I believe in blending in so "normal" boobs work for me.

I wore 44D bra and forms for years, but they always seemed small. I have big shoulders and chest and the 44D’s just kind of disappeared on my chest. I didn’t really think about it because I hate being flat-chested and any boobs, even tiny ones are better than no boobs at all. But then one day I decided that most women my size had bigger boobs than me. I went up two cup sizes to a 44DDD, and these are just right. They draw attention away from my shoulders, and they give me great projection no matter what I’m wearing. I love these boobs!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    When I was younger size mattered, as I was looking for a size that accented the feminine persona I was attempting to model myself after. Now, having something to put into a cup, I what a bra that will nestle the 'girls' and give me a feeling, rather than a look in the mirror.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Platinum Member

Variety is the Spice of Life !

Hi Bobbi , Size matters that s why I have three different sets of forms, 4C, 44D & 44E
    to suite my mood and outfit. >Orcid .oOOo.
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 07-03-2020 at 09:58 AM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have a 50 inch chest, I have 2 set of forms a c and d, anything smaller does not look right.

I bought 44 C form and they are just right for me! Now as far as real breasts: 44 A still but starting to fill a 44 A cup bra! Whatever suits you! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Orchid I do like your thinking on this and may get another pair again soon slightly bigger than my new ones are now, thinking about it all it does give a variety of choice to go along with ones mood.

In guy mode I'm a "breast man". That is, when I see a woman, after looking at her smile my eyes drop down to the boobs. However, I'm not looking for size. Instead I look for how the "fit" her body.

In girl mode I try to find something that is noticeable without being too big. Basically, I want to look like an average woman. They need to be there, but they don't need to shout.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

You are, I think very right in what you say, as a result of the replies, today whilst having coffee outside of my favourite brasserie I made a point of carefully looking at the various body shapes and builds of women and noticed that of course there were two sides of the coin those that were in total proportion and those that were on the other side for example those blessed with big breasts and those with almost nothing to show and I soon came to the conclusion that size played no real part, it was what a woman had and all that mattered in the real world;
    i saw all shapes and sizes and all of them were oblivious to what was going on around them or whether or not they were being looked at.

I have three pairs of forms, from b to d cup. Depends on my mood.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Not always do the breasts loose mass when a woman looses weight. It depends on the woman's fat tissue. I don't remember what the doctors called the breast tissue, but they explained it for my wife. She had DDs when young and slim. As she gained weight her breasts got larger, but when she lost weight her breasts were smaller.

Mammary tissue, perhaps? Adipose tissue? C'mon you are on the internet. How hard would it have been to look it up?

And your anecdote does not seem to support (no pun intended) the point you are trying to make,
    Last edited by Patience; 07-03-2020 at 10:14 PM. Reason: The usual.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Weight loss has been linked to breast reduction, my girlfriend is a point in question, she is losing weight (because she both wants and needs to) and her breasts have become smaller needing smaller bras at the same time

and there is a third variable we don't like to talk about: age. As women age, they shrink. So grid of appropriate sizes: 1-height, 2- weight/body mass, and now 3-age.

At least it's not a visit to the surgeon, or if it is, experiment first.