There are many sayings "big is beautiful" and "if you have got it flaunt it" and others I suppose.

Which brings me to the main question is big boob size an important factor to you in that "big is beautiful" and in saying that are your boobs overly big because you like big ones irespective of whether you look right or not or does your boob size reflect how you should look without drawing unwanted attention because you have more than most, or does your size reflect a true body ballance.

When dressing became a very serious side of my life I did a lot of research, wanting to look right and not wanting to be looked at because I was "way too big" whilst at the same time not wanting to think "these boobs are little more than man boobs". So at that time (105 kilos 6'-6" and 42" chest size) choosing size was a critical point to bear in mind and one breastform site asked for a whole pile of measurements chest, waist, hips height weight and from that i was advised on a suitable size of form. And from then on I was happy with how I looked, everything in proper proportion to my general size.
Then after a recent blood test revealed high blood/sugar levels (this January) I cut out all sugar in drinks both soft and tea and coffee and beer I also cut out fatty foods, doughnuts and sweets and chocolate biscuits and so forth. From January to this month I have dropped down from 105 to around 93 kilos.

Now this where boob size comes into the equation, my girlfriend remarked that now I had lost weight my boobs were now too big for the rest of me, and when you think of this, it is true that when a GG loses weight her boobs get smaller as well.

So I gave this a lot of thought and realised that the new slimline me was "top heavy" so soon I will be receiving new smaller boobs. My new look should in effect reflect a proper boob/body ballance. The last thing I want is to be looked at because of oversized boobs, its an important factor to me.