Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is your boob size an important factor in your life?

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have never cared for great big over the top torpedo looking boobs. Some of us girls may feel more feminine with larger breasts but I would be completely satisfied with a c cup.

I'm 5'9" which is the average size for a male. I've always been pretty thin, and even now I'm only about 150 lbs. Since college the sands of time have shifted, so there's a little more weight around the waist area. Enough so that I wouldn't wear a bikini bathing suit out of the house, but a 1-piece would look find.

My natural breast size is probably an A-. I decided on the Goldilocks rule and went with C forms on my 38 inch chest.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I am very happy now with a 40 C breasts, my shape looks a lot better with the "new me"
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I have only one breast form, but they are too small and I need to buy some new. Do you have any recomendations or suggestions how choose porper ones?

Thebreastformstore has a "tech support line". You can call them for advice. I did.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I wonder how much we define the women in our lives, by how much breast they have. I've always been into slender girls, so to me, it's not that important. It's more that they're just, well, 'there'. Since I've always had man boobs, which were an embarrassment as a male, but a blessing when I wanted to feel feminine, having and 'A' cup was fine; problem was, not being able to find 'A' cup pretty bras in great big band sizes. Wearing a bra helps quell the GID, and finding one that fits is almost impossible for extra large men with an A or B. I found ONE, that fits my 46 'almost' B breasts. And bought them in every color, in multiples, so that when they stop making them, I'll still have something that fits. I learned my lesson; when you find something that fits an odd body shape, buy many of them.
    Because wearing one, just feels 'right.
    This is what I have; it fits a barrel chested (so the straps are close enough together so they don't fall off my shoulders) 46 to 48 (man measurement) chest.

https://www.shopnational.com/instant...k-keyhole-bras
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

http://mammacandoit.blogspot.com/201...r-free-or.html
    In this tutorial, I show you how to make bra extenders for free or super cheap. I needed a bra extender and I figured out how to make one! Make one for free or for significantly less then store bought bra extenders.

https://iamsewcrazy.com/2019/08/01/h...%20very%20much.
    How to Fix a Bra Band That’s Too Tight

The sewing section of Walmart has bra extenders.

https://www.glamour.com/story/bra-extender-review
    Last edited by char GG; 07-23-2020 at 04:15 PM. Reason: What? Topic not allowed

Size is not of great importance to me.
    Over the years I have acquired 3 different size forms which I wear depending on the outfit sometimes and sometimes just on my mood. None are out of proportion to my body and for the most part I wear the middle size as they just "feel right" to me. The larger pair are self-adhering and the most comfortable to wear for long periods. They also feel the most like they are part of me and not something added.
    Years ago, when I began fully dressing, I think I was part of the "bigger is better" group, mostly because of advertising. The images presented always seem to be on that side of the scale. As I became more aware of Me that shifted and I wanted to be able to go out in public and not be obvious so bigger was no longer better.

42 C with c breast form are right for my size. ordered from Amazon and the work just fine.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

In my head I want to look like Sofia Vergara, so I do think boob size matters, based on who I want to emulate. But I am not lean and/or tall--if I was I'd emulate someone that matched me better. Even so, like many have said, I want to blend, so while i like a C or D size form, I'd never go much bigger unless my body got much bigger

Only in that buying bras is infuriatingly confusing, by measurements I am a 40 D; 40" under my breast and 44" across the fullest point, but I find the best fit is around a 38 B.
    Depending on make, it can vary anywhere in between. What's a girl to do???

As for the importance of size, I love them just the way they are, so yeah, I guess so.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I've never really been overly fascinated by boob size on anyone. I never bought into the typical bigger is better fascination that many guys have. To me there's only one center of attention the rest is just part of the package. So when it came to my own it didn't matter what size they were overall. What mattered was the proportions and that everything looked balanced. I initially went too small and then realized that I needed something bigger than I thought. I'm very tall and they balance out to overall look. With that said they're not huge but they're not small. I did switch from a 36C to a 34d which is the same cup size but that's the neighborhood I'm in. for some reason the place I get them claims they are a 42 DD which doesn't make any sense to me. The bra fit's fine.
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 07-25-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Bigger MAY be better---But ONLY up to a POINT. Then It Detracts and borders on the freakish. Ideally breast size should equal Hip size or perhaps an inch or so more.----------My standards anyway. It is all proportion I wear a 42 D---But, then again, I am a sort of BIG person.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 07-25-2020 at 09:21 AM.

All boobs have a point!! but yes joking aside the size of ones boobs is very important to that person. Sitting outside my brasserie today, watching the world go by I saw a variety of boobs on women, some who IMO had too much but were happy with what they had to some who had very little, for the most part the majority were proerly proportioned to their body size.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Oh yes. very important. Sadly mines are not as big as I'd like. Back when I used breast forms I was a very nice 38B and I liked that a lot.
    6 years on HRT and I don't even fill out a 38A.
    I just don't look right, nowhere near it. Not in my eyes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Haynes View Post
    I am comfortable with a B cup. I do not want anything about my Charlotte alter ego to seem overstated. I am not really a breast man anyway.
    Charlotte, I know what you mean (I think). I, too, like a smaller cup size, and I'm not attracted to breasts.

Mandy