Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is your boob size an important factor in your life?

My girlfriend juust the other day when she saw me in just my bra and panties commented on how much better proportioned I looked together with my weight loss and smaller boobs, not to reiterate that her friends had also noticed I had become "top heavy" as well.
    Another advantage of coming down a couple of sizes is that my new bras feel so much better and my boobs sit better as well
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Not so much for me. I am fairly tall just under 6 ft (used to be 6 foot - shrinking with age I suppose). I have put on a few lbs over the years. Used to be a size 12 - 14 but more of a 14 - 16 now. On the plus side (maybe due to getting older) I have developed a natural A - B. As I sit now with just an underwire bra under summer dress I can see an nice cleavage. I think it goes to my perception of the heredity from my Mom. She was not too well endowed. I did purchase Femenique size 7 forms that works out to be a B+ or C- (you can tell I am an educator right?). I can add them when I want a little more upstairs if needed. I am fine either way, but I prefer this size for my body style.

I do have to say that I spent a few years sharing a house with two ladies who were both well proportioned. I admit to trying on their bra's many times (for research purposes), and came to the conclusion that 14D (Australian size), was what I looked best in. I don't actually have to add much more from normal male guise to make it to 14D, and actually, despite the normal guy call of "Bigger is Better", bigger just doesn't look natural, at all. It takes a while, however eventually, like makeup, body size has to be in proportion to your total look, which includes all aspects of feminety.

My wife just recommended me to go down from To a B from a C. Ordered them they are on the way I hope I'm happy with the chance. However the good news I can always go back lol

For those that have Amazon Prime Video, check out a documentary called "Beyond Boobs". Its about a very top heavy GG who is contemplating breast reduction surgery. I found it kind of strange as its mostly presented in the first person, but many scenes are just weird. Nonetheless, it does a pretty good job of showing the things GG's face, especially well endowed GG's, in the world today.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Size I think is very important to how one feels within oneself, too big and one could attract too much "looking" when out, too little and one could think this is not quite right. In the beginning it can be a hit and miss affair getting the right size to look right.

I consider myself very blessed, I have an accepting wife. Bood size for me was very important and I thought needed for me to get the "look". Yes the bigger is better syndrome. I am 6'3" and 185 to 190 pounds, I'm slim. So one day several years ago my wife and I are talking. She is naturally a large C cup and very beautiful. She is on the petite size so look bigger. I'm dressed in skinny Jean's and a T top that is a little tighter than I'd wear out and I had my D cup bra on. My wife looks at me and stops in midsentence and says "OH NO. Sidney I accept your
    dressing and we have very few boundaries but I'm going to have to add another I'm afraid. With us living in this house MY Boobs will be bigger than yours". I looked down and started laughing and said OK I can live with that. I'll admit I was a little hurt but got over it. My natural boobs are between a small B to mid B because of medication I must take, the rest of me is slim. I can feel the jiggle when I walk. I wear almost exclusively bralette now. I do have four underwire push up bras I wear on occasion for a little bit extra. I'm actually glad my wife made that comment because I'm much happier with the smaller me, so is she.

Sidney, as I am with my smaller boobs.

Platinum Member
    Really, I see breast size for myself in terms of balancing bust-line with shoulders, waist and hips. I try to approach reasonably feminine proportions, at least for a larger woman. I’ve tested this out against several GG friends, going from sizes 6, 7 and 8 (Amoena sizing) and they always advised towards 7 & 8 because I’m relatively broad shouldered and chested.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

If you are happy with yourself, the best size is the one that you think is best. As in real life, someone's else's opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, and if we are brave enough to be out as ourselves, then why worry about what a stranger thinks, or how many looks we get. You get the size that you think works. The right size on someone may seem too big for others, and too small for someone else. Boobs in most normal sizes will get looks from others, especially men and boys! Why worry about them, unless you are trying to hide while being out? Love yourself, be proud and only listen to the opinion of those who you trust, and then make your own decision.

After years of weightlifting I naturally fill a 38c, dropping the forms was very freeing and makes me look way more natural. Plus in South Mississippi the humidity makes anything extra very sweaty.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJean View Post
    After years of weightlifting I naturally fill a 38c, dropping the forms was very freeing and makes me look way more natural. Plus in South Mississippi the humidity makes anything extra very sweaty.
    All the gardening I do gives me a 32A, which nicely matches my 33 inch hips.

Marion

There is a BBC Documentary called My Big Breasts and Me.

When I bought my first pair of forms they whey were huge, as I mellowed I seem to have settled in on A+ to C or C-, it depends on what I am wearing. Are they important? To me they are!

I am comfortable with a B cup. I do not want anything about my Charlotte alter ego to seem overstated. I am not really a breast man anyway.

For me it depends on the day. I'm very thin and over 6 foot so small breast forms look fine on me, but because of my height, I can get away with my C-cup silicone pair too. Most of the time I'm happy just wearing a push-up bra for my natural AA's or to slip in my A+/B forms in for just a little shape. This especially works when I'm going for more of an athletic/tomboy look as I tend to wear quite often.

But there are times that I look down and just want to see some real cleavage down there haha. I use them as more as "special occasion" forms.

In the end, for me it's just the idea of having some cleavage that I need when I dress. I want to see and feel that little push from beneath my shirts. Gives me some credibility, for a lack of a better term at the moment. Just feels right.

I will tell you what I like. I love looking down at myself when completely dresses and see a beautiful pair of breasts inside my dress. Not too big but no size "B" either, I wear a C cup bra and forms. I have 3 D cup bras but no forms to fit them YET.

Aspiring Member
    I've never been a fan of huge boobs on women, so I started with 36B many years ago. However, over the years I have put on weight so the B cups looked slightly out of proportion with my frame and I have progressed through 38C to my current 40D. Even now I think a larger size wouldn't look out of proportion under the right clothes, so I might get a larger pair for those occasions.

I am probably close to an A cup naturally and that is the way I prefer. The thought of wearing forms does not appeal to me but feminizing through other means does. While I love to keep my body smooth, care for nails and brows in a feminine way and sport pierced ears and am growing my hair out I'm not obsessed with passing perfectly or using things like forms and padding. Don't get me wrong, I love dressing fully with makeup and jewelry but not over the top but more of an age appropriate inconspicuous blending in kind of approach. No clubbing with big old Madonna type cones on my chest or anything of that sort.

I can naturally fill (or almost fill - it depends on the bra) a 44B, so I often go au natural. But sometimes the outfit needs a bit more. In those cases I use very slackly filled 24 inch water balloons and a C cup bra, which is plenty for me.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 07-17-2020 at 11:05 AM.

I am naturally between a 38A & 38B, and am very comfortable with a C cup....

Size seems to be a very important thing to many, how big, or how little is often a very big thought to consider, it is to me

growing up and even now i'm not a huge big breast fan. i'm happy with smaller breast. like a b or c cup. i know everyone's opinions are different on the subject, but that's just me.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

New Member Read only
    Id love to have a c cup. Would really help with all things.

Is Boob size important to me? ... Yes... Without a doubt, yes...