Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Heels?

I love them too. Was the first CD item I purchased. Was stupid nervous when I went to pay for them.

Well pretty much my reason is I'm in the closet and only take a drive now and then. Depending on where my fantasy takes me on any given day I may want to wear heels with a outfit. Yes I will wear heels while preparing something in the kitchen of just chilling out. Yesterday my wife caught a deal on a pair of slig back with 4" heel I wore them almost all day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Krisi , See line #2 in my signature, >Orchid .oO Oo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Funny, but I just remembered this.
    A few years ago my wife bought me a pair of 3" black pumps as a joke. She told me if you like them so much, you can wear them! I had not dressed for decades before that time. Once I put the heels on the flood gates opened and I knew what I needed to do, buy some women's clothing!!! I did the typical thing where I hid it from my wife and just dressed when I was out of town. Real small stash, mostly lingerie and a nicer pair of heels I bought. Then one day she was at work and I was washing a few naughty bits, hung them up to dry in a well hidden place and she found them. The rest is history!

I've known women who never wore anything but high heels. But of course, this was WWII generation, not with us anymore.

went crazy for heels at first, higher and higher..... but they're really not good for the bod, gave them up..... JIJI Xx

I wear heels most of the time when I dress. I have one pair of tennis shoes for the days when I do house work or other projects around the house.
    Neither my wife or I are fans of carpet. So when we bought our flooring we had to make sure it was resisitent to heel imprints.
    Occaisonally my wife will get after me for mainly wearing business office attire all the time. Dreeses, skirts, heels hose etc. I just tell her its a family trait. My mom always dressed up for work or socail events and my grandmother never wore pants or shorts.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    One of my fav motifs is the classical 1950s look and heels are essential for pulling it off. I'm over 6 ft (>183 cm) so when I'm out in public, in must keep them under 3" (7.6 cm). I love to get dressed to the nines an go out grocery shopping or run errands about town. Makes me feel so feminine, and just a bit naughty.

To your point, Krisi: "and they certainly don't wear heels while cooking or doing housework." True for sis women but I love to run the vacuum in a dress and four inch pumps. Actually, whether matched with a dress or just a bra and panty set, I find all domestic chores are so much more fun in heels. So June Cleaver.

Its normal for me to buy Female shoes while dressed in "drab"--5days ago bought a pair of wedges (4")&a pair of coned heels while in my work (drab) gear......

Regarding looks cant see them when you are wearing them....
    Liz

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Buying heels while in "drab", here's what happened to me--
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...t=#post4457863
    And yes i still do it in drab!
    Liz

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyPickleschlitz View Post
    Sadly, I can't wear heels because I have arthritis in one of my big toes and into the ball of the foot. The pressure applied to that area by the angle of heal is unbearable. It's a shame really since we have many nice pairs of heals in the house.
    The foot DR can fix that with a Cortisone shot in the toe are and he can shorten your toe . It's called the Cinderella surgery. They can also narrow your foot.

I know from Experience!

I have "trigger fingure" when i consulted Dr was told cortisone is banned -it reduces your resistance to Covid...........
    Liz

Covid causes what's called a Cytokine Storm.
    Cortisone which is a immuno suppression drug that reduces swelling is used for that purpose and to calm down the immune system/reduce the Cytokine Storm.

I loveloveloveLOVE heels. I can't walk in them worth a damn anymore, except in controlled circumstances, but I'll wear them while sitting or posing for a photo (as long as there's a wall handy!). I'm appreciating kitten and stacked heels much more now, mind.

I take a womens' 11 and can get away without extra width most of the time, but I *hate* the fact that it's the size where selection drops dramatically. Maybe that's a good thing because I might have put Imelda Marcos to shame otherwise when it comes to the size of my collection!
    Last edited by JustineFallow; 10-11-2020 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Added info about sizing

To me heels are the height of femininity
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

Sorry--men wore them first.........

Hi,, this was in our news a while back--gives the history of ----Heels!
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/art...out-high-heels

I just like the feel of wearing them. I was just watching the film Midway and I was wearing a lovely 4" pair of heels while lounging on the couch! Just fun and feels good!

Agree!
    Liz

Banned Read only
    Sometime ago I posted a thread asking what you thought your best asset was ? I replied when sitting in front of a lovely open fire seeing your legs in stockings shimmer in the glow . I'm going to add now seeing the heels you've finally been able to slip off after an evening spent on the dance floor , I love wearing them but BOY do I love slipping them off !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    In the future, everyone will be considered non-binary and will wear grey hoodies with khaki pants and white sneakers. No one will remember what all the fuss was about crossdressing.
    Hahah! I wish the forum had ?reactions? like Facebook haha.... this is funny... and quite possibly true, although I doubt I will live to see it.

Heels are fun because they feel different and yes the clicking of the heels is fun... but for me, being already tall for a woman at 5?11?, it doesn?t really benefit me to wear them... the most I will do is a 2? wedge sandal or something but more often than not I stick with flat sandals.
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    i recognize that a lot of women when they are out and about they want to be comfortable . I guess when we as CDs dress we pick a paradigm of style that is what we prefer to see in women. I know at one point i picked out some of the ****tiest outfits but kind of outgrew that. Today i try to find classy and stylish outfits. But i do like to wear heels. As much as i know they are bad for your feet or your back etc I like them. I don't wear them for long periods and i have gotten rid of boots or heels that were too much to deal with. I have even found some kitten heels.

It makes no sense but i like 'em

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Watching youtube videos of crossdressers, most are wearing heels.
    I was watching some cross dressing videos on Youtube last night. I had to chuckle a little as some stumbled around in the middle of the road. Waiting for someone? Definitely needed a little practice. As an in-home six foot cross dresser who always wears a 3 1/2 inch heels all I can complain about is the bathroom sinks need to be hanged higher on the wall.

Aspiring Member
    They way they make you walk (and how you should walk in them). The sound of heels clicking along always means "woman". The skill and practice to be good in them. The way them make legs look. The status the height of the heel gives. Just some of the reasons HHs are feminine and why I just love heels. And classic pumps are the best look I think. Sherrii

I should add, one benefit is that I've actually changed light bulbs on ceiling fixtures without a ladder!! 6 inches makes a lot of difference!

I have around thirty pairs of shoes with no flats. I think a lot of flat shoes look ugly. My average heel height is around two and a half inches and I find them to be comfortable and easy to walk in. I much prefer them to flats and if I am cooking or any other tasks I do not take off my shoes.