Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Heels?

I often wear heels around the house. Have been wearing what I call stealth heels usually boots outside. Even for a hike with my gf down to the river one day.

I would wear heels every day if I could get away with it. The clicking is awesome.

Hi,
    I wear heels (around 2.5to3.00inches)in the kitchen for cooking or baking. Only problem --you have to bend over further to do the washing up..........
    Liz

Wearing heels - of course. That's where I started and I don't see any reason to not do it except that I'm in the closet.
    It is not always practical to get all dressed up, maybe I need to go out shopping or something soon, maybe someone soon coming over. Then I have my normal drab cloths and some high heels that I can easily kick off when needed (I can take off the heels in 5 seconds but a dress and makeup will take longer).
    I do it because I like the feeling of walking in heels and the sound is also good.

I hear you on this one.

Something that puzzles me ---heel hight. I bought a pair sold as 2.5inches high BUT on measuring the very back of the heel i find it gives me a "lift" of 3" inches. So is there a standard place (on the heel) that is used to measure hight?
    Liz

Banned Read only
    Liz,
    The heel height is measured from the mid point on the heel tip straight up to where it joins the sole of the shoe , not at the back of the heel . There is a Youtube video explaining the details .

Also there is a natural heel height which explains why some people can wear heels or not . Sitting on the floor with your back supported and legs straight out if your feet drop away at an angle you can wear heels , if your feet are at right angles to the floor it's not recommended you wear heels . To assess your natural heel height assuming your feet drop away , take a line from the ball of the foot at a right angle to the floor , from that line measure the distance to where the heel touches the floor . My measurement is 3.5" and I must admit I'm most comfortable wearing heels of 3.5 " . I have 4" and 5" heels which I can dance in but my feet let me know all about it the next day . I have very few flat shoes , only ones that I walk the dog in and work in the garden .
    Last edited by Teresa; 10-21-2020 at 07:56 PM.

Love heels. Love hearing them click. Pantyhose skirts etc. A female friend said they hurt her feet. I told her I could walk in them for eight hours.....

Hi Teresa ,
    thanks for the in depth explanation--read it out to the o/h who is sitting on the floor as i type........
    Liz

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Liz,
    The heel height is measured from the mid point on the heel tip straight up to where it joins the sole of the shoe , not at the back of the heel . There is a Youtube video explaining the details .

Also there is a natural heel height which explains why some people can wear heels or not . Sitting on the floor with your back supported and legs straight out if your feet drop away at an angle you can wear heels , if your feet are at right angles to the floor it's not recommended you wear heels . To assess your natural heel height assuming your feet drop away , take a line from the ball of the foot at a right angle to the floor , from that line measure the distance to where the heel touches the floor . My measurement is 3.5" and I must admit I'm most comfortable wearing heels of 3.5 " . I have 4" and 5" heels which I can dance in but my feet let me know all about it the next day . I have very few flat shoes , only ones that I walk the dog in and work in the garden .
    mods --would this be worth a "sticky"?
    Liz
    Last edited by Liz Jones; 10-23-2020 at 03:47 AM.

My mum wore high heels. Lots of them, so many in fact that she kept some in my bedroom when I was a boy. Till the day she caught me standing in the closet wearing her highheels. A good sound spanking came soon after being told dont ever do that again. I never got caught again, and continued to wear her heels till I out grew them and at age 11 acted on what wearing her heels did to me. Wedges, Boots and Maryjanes are my favorites. The maryjane thing goes back to grade school where I would steal girls maryjanes from the coat room in winter and wear them in my secret hide out under the stairs in our house.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Silver Member
    Wood, linoleum and other softer flooring materials may be damaged by high heels. The heaver one is the higher the probability of damage. I've had many a pair, but no longer. Back in the 50/60s I wore them when going out. Now days I'm happy to wear flats.

My wife was required to wear dresses, nylons, and heels where she worked. Every night the first thing off were her heals. I can't count the number of times she ruined expensive heels walking on sidewalks that were wet.

Hi,
    We have flooring in our kitchen that is self healing-heel marks disapeear overnight (our car bumpers do the same thing) sorry to say when i ripped a hole in it it didnt self heal..........
    Liz

I wear heels for the same reason I wear all the girl clothes, and do all the other girl specific things: Because it helps relieve the gender identity dysphoria. While arthritic knees make it impossible to walk around in heels much, I can still wear them when I'm at home, and don't have to travel more than a few feet at a time, and get the extremely 'female' experience and feeling that comes with seeing and wearing them.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Heels complete the look, personally the more sartorial my outfit, the sexier it makes me feel.

For me, wearing heels is a personal preference. I enjoy them. I am not that tall so wearing them gives me a different perspective. I used to have a large collection until we moved and I threw them all away. Now, I have a couple strappy 6-inch platforms.

I rarely get to wear heels, but I absolutely love them. There's nothing in the world that makes you feel more fantastic than walking around in a pair of 3-1/2" or 4" heels. Or, when you're feeling really outrageous, 5 or 6" heels, but, those have to have a platform toe or I'll bust my butt!

Banned Read only
    I would imagine that people often don't get to wear what they want, and so doing so at home while cooking gives them the opportunity. I would also imagine that it can help people feel more feminine, more sexy, more confident. The opportunities afforded to those who crossdress are also very different from those afforded to (and imposed on) other women.

Silver Member
    Back in the 60s and 70s I wore heels often. I thought they were part of me. In the late 80s most of my women friends quietly wore heels less often. Today I don't own any high heels. because at my age they just don't work for me anymore.

I think high heels are a fetish for me, but one that I really love along with wearing pantyhose. I love to wear them but I think that even if I could, I wouldn't wear them every day. On the one hand I value comfort and on the other I believe that special things are precisely special because you can enjoy them on very few occasions.

What a great Saturday! My wife put some makeup on me, just enough to give faceapp a hand making me pretty Afterwards we took some pictures, and I spent much of the rest of the day playing with my new pix on faceapp. I used my favorite shoes for most of the photos, here they are in all their 5 inch glory!
    shoes.jpg
    Be the best you, be the true you.
    That said, I love faceapp so much I change my avatar daily

https://giphy.com/gifs/l0MYEWpv7Ue0RFVaE/html5