Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When did you know the urge was permanent?

I was a teenager in the 70's. I new that I liked women's clothes and wanted to continue. It was many years later that I was able to really start learning what i liked, what fit best, and am only now really practicing my makeup skills. So, this has been roughly 45 years that I have been developing my femme self.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I knew my desire to dress and wish I was female was never going away by my teens. Stupidly, I thought that somehow I could simply put it on "the shelf" and ignore it. So the purges followed. Even after I finally accepted the fact that "it" was never going to resolve, purges followed for the sake of family and career. When I returned to college in'92 to get my RN, I was working two jobs and taking 18 credits a semester so there was little time for anything else. But once my life settled into a routine I allowed my femme self to blossom again and when the stars align I get to shine occasionally. Life is good.

A girl in the north east Jennylace's Avatar
    it's those shining times you get to be as you always wanted to be. you look great too good for you.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

it takes time for everyone to find their look and every one of us has that certain pose or thing they do that defines our character. sounds like you have achieved confidence with makeup. I used to download face makeup pics and try to duplicate the look until I figured out about how it all worked together.
    one trick I used to do when learning makeup was using a webcam I would use the screen as a mirror because my vision is not that great. I could zoom up on the eyes and get mascara perfect. and if you do it that way online pictures really look flawless. but again everyone has to find their way on there own at some point to be perfect. yours look fantastic.
    Jenny Angelique Sanders
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/jennylace/