Thread: For the newcomers.

For the newcomers.

So this question is aimed primarily those who've been on the site not more than six months.

In your time here, what is the thing of greatest significance you've gained or learn during that period? Also has being here had an impact upon any one aspect of your dressing? Has that impact been greater than you'd ever considered likely.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

What I learned is that I wish this was available when I was young. Many things in my life could have been different if I did not think I was alone.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    What I learned my 1st months here was to give myself permission to dress whenever I liked without feeling GUILTY!

Well actually, I continued working on that for years. Until the guilt and shame finally vanished!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This site is a fabulous resource, I'm just getting to know what's available here.

I been on this site longer than 6 months, but have gotten active in the last month so I will post.

I have mainly gotten inspiration to keep going from here and also a few tips on ways to imlrove which is the big thing I came here for so. Overall best cding site around.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

Hi Helen,

I've been here slightly over a year. I have met so many wonderful ladies here who have given me confidence and have inspired me to pursue my feminine persona. I so enjoy sharing stories and reading about everyone's experiences.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Hi Helen,

I am less than a year on this site.

I feel good and bad about it.

Here is the good. Great people. Fun topics. I learn many things about my fem side. I love it.

Here is the bad. After seeing where people are going out and having fun with other women including wives, I thought I could do that also. Shot Down in Flames. Wife does not want to see me this way. " If ever you want to have sex with me again, do not ever let me see you that way". So now I am stuck only dressing for me. But then again it is always about me.

As I am writing this I know I have about 6 more hours of Natalie time. I did my hair and a quick make up session. I would love to go out for coffee or shopping with someone. I do not go over the top dressing. I do like dresses and nylons with a small heel. I do look OK. I am sure not passable but would not care as long as I do not get humiliated when outside. Time will tell and eventually I am going to venture out, trust me.

Natalie.

Natalie.