Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Face App) What do yo think?

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Krisi, please share your program with us, if you can.
    PortraitPro

https://www.anthropics.com/portraitp...SAAEgIctfD_BwE

There was some discussion about it here a while back. It's not expensive and works pretty well.
    Krisi

For me it's a bit of a love-hate feeling.
    I Love how it makes me look so good.
    I Hate that the look is not achievable in the real world - at least not for me.

As a transwoman I prefer the transparency and honesty..
    I live full time as I meant to be, a woman.
    I have instagram, Facebook (that repeat instagram) and tumblr, I remember when I was Uber, lyft driver, in the lyft app, the rider can have a profile pic too. Mostly women have a licnin the profile. I could see often very pretty women but when in the car it was a real deception.

The same happens in social media, I see everyday very pretty women but most of their pics are at least filtered so What's the purpose? When in person there are no filters and sometimes make up can do what filters do.

By the other hand, historically women wear make up, in many of them, the transformation is amazing but what happen when they wake up in the morning?

As a transwoman I have the need to look more feminine so I had been near a year in electrolysis . Before that I had the concept of to show to the world what a transwoman is so i could shave and wear make up without bears concealer, niw when I see those pics I feel bad. It's not something nice to see a man dressed as a woman and with not concealers. Our occidental minds are not ready for it.

Today, electrolysis has done a great job and no more concealers for the beard but he skin suffered some damage thst will take some months to recovery. I need some minimum make up, at least eyebrows, eyeliner, some blush but in the normal days at home I can wear nothing because what I always look is to be honest, transparent natural and people can see a real transwoman, i feel comfortable with me.

With my wife were taking about the same yesterday, she didn't know about some tools as filterns so I did an experiment with a pic so check down three pics, one some days ago, in the morning, no make up at all, other yesterday when come back for a doctor's appointment without filter and other that I applied a filter for the wrinkles.

I can deny im a 60 years older transwoman and people needs to learn about us.

For the rest, they can play with their face in apps as faceapp but for me, is just an illusion....

You can have your opinion but at the end of the day what really matters for me is my own opinion but I prefer to base it on reality...

Mho.

Devi
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I have to agree with Judy. But It takes me longer than 45 minutes... Way longer! But I don't get out much. I tried it, I liked it but on a very good day I can do as good or better myself. It was fun to salvage a couple of "bad makeup day" pics, but when is all said and done it isn't me in the picture. Besides I don't want to post a picture with a disclaimer. LOL

I?m fine with using it and those that do or don?t for whatever reasons. I have spent countless hours get ready before to(wait for it) not go anywhere. Take it for what its worth ; a harmless free app that allows somebody to daydream a bit. I?ve never looked as good as face app made me look and never will. I?m good with that too. Not going to take it that seriously.what I find ridiculous is the amount of traffic on my page since changing my avatar. All the CDs wondering “who’s the new girl” haha
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I like to use the app as more of a way to see what I could look like, potentially. More as entertainment for me, but also as a sort of goal setter.
    Honestly, since I started using it 2 weeks ago, my time spent dressing and living as the feminine me has skyrocketed. Like I'm amped up seeing those pictures as it reminds me, "Wow, she really is cute. And she's me!"

I don't see the point. I still look the same, it is a doctored picture of me that is not me. May as well choose a picture of some woman off the internet and paste her head on my body. Heck, may as well use her whole body too, it will certainly be better than mine!

I think it's fun. I use it as something to aspire to. Lol makes me see I could tone my neck up and look fab!!
    It's an app. Use it how you will. Just remember it's not real. Makeup and time with a good wig are real to me. I just like how the app shows me

I really had fun with it. I realize its not real but It made this old girl look pretty good. But I can see why people don't like it. It does do a good job I was really amazed even for my guy self
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Hilarious. Not a snowball?s chance in hell I could ever really look like that. A laugh nonetheless.

Vale

Banned Read only
    I finally decided to download FaceApp. The result was very nice and yet not at all what I look like when made up.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-16-2020 at 07:56 AM. Reason: We aren't going off on a tangent

I was intrigued with all the buzz about FaceApp so I downloaded and tried it. I have to say I loved the way it made me look. I could never manage the makeup and how it smooths my features.
    982D1CED-87E1-43EC-B6C8-E68604D4D515.jpg

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    What part of fake book is real anyway? We've had the ability to alter photos almost forever. It keeps getting easier and better-looking so it becomes more prevalent. Once the Snapchat filters came it got really hard to believe anything as if there was much to believe before that. This is just one more thing. Adobe the makers of Photoshop (it's a photo editing program you may have heard of) are actually working on technology that will authenticate photos and video in the future. Kind of solving a problem they created. LOL at some point it's going to be absolutely necessary. Even the human voice can be sampled and duplicated in less than 5 Seconds by software so you can make anyone sound like anyone else look like anyone else and move like anyone else. yes I've even seen a still photo turn into a perfectly choreographed dance routine by software. Basically nothing you see has to be real. Hopefully this Adobe authentication will get us to believe a few things we see once again.

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    Phew, nice to know someone else takes 45 minutes to do makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    (link removed) you give up more personal data than you realize on this Russian-made app
    That's why I don't post pictures online for any reason. It won't be long before facial recognition works on people all over the world, not just those with light skin.
    Last edited by giuseppina; 07-26-2020 at 10:10 PM.