Thread: Just a laugh

Just a laugh

A few weeks ago my wife bought me a red dress, I tried it on and haven't worn it since. This morning during breakfast my wife asked me if I didn't like the red dress because I have never worn it yet.
    I said to her I love the dress but there hasn't really been any special occasions to wear it. Well it went quit for a few seconds and after realizing what I just said I looked up at my wife and we just started laughing.
    With everything that's been going on this past year it felt good to have a good laugh. What made it more special for me that a situation with my crossdressing brought some joy. Thanks I had to share

Banned Read only
    Maria,
    It's good to have a laugh at times for our health sake .

I am slightly puzzled why it was amusing , I have and I'm sure others also have items never worn because the right occasion hasn't arisen , it's why I'm trying to hold off spendiing too much until the lockdown eases more .

Banned Read only
    Perhaps you need to make a 'special occasion.' I am assuming it may be a 'date night' dress. Perhaps too fancy for work or going to a store. Why not get a bottle of wine out. Set the tale with flowers and candles. Prepare a nice meal together and enjoy the company. It would be a way to kick aside this coronavirus lock down mess.

Hi Maria,

If you need a special occasion to wear a pretty dress, just make one up. Like a GG friend of mine once said "I can always find a good reason to wear a pretty dress."

Enjoy!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Maria thanks for the big smile i had after reading this oh and what a great wife you have now buy her something pretty!

Teresa it's like the old saying "if i have to explain it, you just don't get it" lol

I suspect your wife would like to see you wear her gift -but it is good that you can laugh about being stuck at home

Reality Check
    That's cute, but I suggest you get yourself all dolled up and wear the red dress she bought you. Maybe have a special dinner or drinks with her at home.

Or if you go out dressed, go with her to a nice restaurant.
    Krisi