Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woke up wanting breasts.

Reality Check
    I'm thinking a shrink would go nuts over this thread!
    Krisi

I am there, I hve got them, at least modestly!

Over lockdown, I have been persuing a aggressive development regime, which would probably result in this post being deleted if I went into details.

Anyway, I now know what it's like to have real wobbly breasts (38 C cup, D cup with underwire). Without a bra, I experience a lot of delightful tugging, which is OK for a while, but then it gets heavy. With a summer top, I also poke out a lot (another consequence of the lockdown exercises).

After a couple of hours wobbling about, it's a real relief to enjoy the support & modesty of a bra.

I have had great trouble in finding a suitable support bra. With my small size, I would love to try a Wonderbra, but I don't trust the thin band and the single hook.

I have settled on M&S bras with a wide & supportive 3 hook band. These deep band bras really provide side support and maximise your "swoop & scoop" boob tissue.

I feel booby & properly brassiered.

I would love to have breasts, but I settle for my breast forms. My dream would be to have beautiful breasts.

It is a dream, a fantasy. Most of us could never get away with it in reality, but what a lovely thought

New Member Read only
    Wow ! Was just haveing the dream again last night. Lol id love to have a nice c cup. To feel the weight of them all day.but how is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I'm thinking a shrink would go nuts over this thread!
    Pretty funny!
    Over on this side of the pond I would contact Herroom, they have all sorts of information and are happy to help. Subscribe to their emails, it is fun to get them.
    This is obviously for help on getting the proper bra and not on getting real breasts. LOL
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 07-18-2020 at 09:08 AM.
    Crissy

I am sure filling cups by natural breasts is very much different. You can understand the feeling.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

My wife clearly said you are wearing my clothes no worry but don't wear bras otherwise I will not sleep with you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I love to be in female attire and want to stay in it it as much time as possible.

I think I wake up just about every other day wanting breast lol.

+1 on this... Tho not often I have woken up dreaming I had real, natural breasts. Can only imagine what it would feel like hugged in a bra... They wouldn't need to be overly large just a nice C cup maybe?

All the day every day. If they magically appeared I would not hesitate to let them be acknowledged as a natural phenomenon ...Debra

Every time I use my breast forms, I wish I had breast. Its become an obsession every day.

If I was to transition, i would get implants.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Aspiring Member
    I sleep with bra and forms most nights so can feel what its like when I go to sleep, if I wake up in the night, and when I wake up. Its a great feeling and gives me some idea how it is for those born with breasts. I have to take them off every morning, but yes, it would be great to have them 24/7.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Since I sleep wearing my bra and forms every night I kind of wake up with breasts.
    It's a wonderful feeling to roll over and feel them there or wake in the morning and not have to put them on.
    Yes, I dream of having my own full breasts, but that was the one thing I conceded to when I came out to my wife. That there would be no hormones or implants. Do I regret agreeing? Sometimes, but now after all these years if things were to change she might have a change of heart. Just don't know if that's the route I wish to take or not.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

having larger breasts is our wish and desire ,,,,it is the center of our attention for crossdressing
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

The best thing about cross dressing vs gg is that we can be whatever size we desire any given day. I?ve got 4 sets of quality Amoena forms ranges me from modest B cup up to DD. while bigger is definitely fun they are taxing and do get in the way and most days I find I prefer being around a C cup. Good forms definitely help enhance the look and the mood daily at my house.

Yeah....A pair of C's and being able to play guitar like Tommy Emmanuel....
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I wear a bra every day, even mowing the grass...and most nights. I can?t express the love and feelings it gives me. Feeling my breasts in my bra is something I look forward to daily. What a wonderful way to start each day. I can almost fill an a cup. All my a cup bras are underwires. When I ?scoop?, which is often, I just smile. I also have b cup underwires with which I have lovely silicone forms, both teardrop and triangular.

Yes if they were real but the thought of dealing with silicon forms has no appeal. When I dress I'd rather be on the flat end of the spectrum and rock my natural A's.

Does anyone ever feel sad not having breasts or other feminine features? I want it all so bad but I?d be too scared to actually get implants if I did ever transition. I suppose breast forms keep me happy for now.