Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woke up wanting breasts.

Woke up wanting breasts.

Yesterday when I woke up my wife and I do our normal routine. Go to the bathroom and lay in bed talking and snuggling for about a half an hour.
    This morning when we hugged and our chest's came in contact (nightgowns on) I felt overwhelming feelings of needing/wanting breasts! It felt so nice chest to chest that morning. Maybe my breasts we're extra sensitive... I don't know. But when I got up I immediately began googling male breast augmentation.
    I've just never had anything like it to happen. It was very impacting to me. By the end of the day all was back to normal ...and this morning... none of the overwhelming desires as yesterday.

Your not alone in your need/want. I've had to settle for my quasi breasts, somewhat expensive but less than BA. Sometimes life isn't fair.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I also would like breast augmentation, but it's not possible with our lifestyle. I have to be okay with the silicone inserts my wife purchased for me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That was the first thing I wanted when I began dressing out of the blue around 25 years ago, Joyce. I fantasized about SRS. But, I wanted breasts for sure!

It took over 10 years of playing with breast expansion devices and "natural" hormones before I finally gave up on them AND transitioning!

But, I'll bet nearly everyone here has at least fantasized of having real breasts!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Every morning after putting my silicone girls in my bra, I lean over an pull my own flesh up behind the silicone to give the girls a more realistic feeling to me. Wish I had breasts? You better Hong Kong believe it!!

Quote Originally Posted by FairytaleScorpio View Post
    I have to be okay with the silicone inserts my wife purchased for me.
    Your wife bought you silicone inserts, lucky you!
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Your wife bought you silicone inserts, lucky you!
    Extremely lucky. I didn't begin cross dressing until over a year after we met ..... in our early 40's. That was the 1st time ever for me. She's been on board since the beginning. She was slow to warm to the idea of silicone inserts. I don't pressure her. I asked her once and she said "No" so I dropped it. 6 months later ... 3 new bras and inserts to fill them out. It was totally out of the blue. I was surprised and she was pretty excited.

The first set was for a 44DD bra size. That was 3 or 4 months ago. She's making threats to buy a set of 44EE or H cups now.

She's always been excited by it. We shop together. She bought me makeup from Alta!!! I don't know about others here but to me, that's very expensive makeup for me to wear around the house with the shades pulled. She's just slow to warm up to ideas. If I want to try something new, I ask and we talk about it. Sometimes she flat out says "No" and that's the end of it. Other times she'll start with a no and a few weeks or months later... there we are!!! Doin it!!

I'm the luckiest, married, cis male, straight, cross dresser on the planet!! My wife is amazing in every way. Every one of her male colleagues has told me upon introduction, "You're a very lucky guy. You're wife is an amazing woman." They only know her from work! They know nothing of our relationship.

There's so much more to her and us than just cross dressing but this isn't the forum for that.

I got some larger natural breasts in the last year. All it took was a prostate cancer diagnosis and six months of testosterone suppression. I think there are easier and better ways, but it worked. Bigger and a bit better form, but still not enough to actually satisfy me.

So, I know what you mean and I think this a very common wish many of us have. If there is one thing that distinguishes the female form it is breasts. There are other important things like usually longer hair styled in a particular way, a narrower waist (mainly a result of wider hips so babies can come out more easily), soft skin with small pores, a particular skin aroma, a larger behind (also a result of wider hips), and many more. But breasts are usually a defining element. And, from what I understand from a male's perspective, breasts are one of the more significant factors in how other women view another woman. Nothing over the top sexual, but a consideration and defining element. Women pay attention to how other women look. That is why advertising is so successful.

I'm with Sherry in thinking that nearly every CD here has at least fantasized of having real/augmented breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    . . . breasts are one of the more significant factors in how other women view another woman . . .
    My experience, being around a lot of women, is that breasts are one of the least significant factors in how one women views another woman.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 07-10-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Reality Check
    I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of DDs hanging from my chest. In fact, I've been having dreams that this actually happened and I was trying to figure out the best way to explain this to my wife. Sometimes the dream includes a vagina as well. Unfortunately, this has not happened and when wide awake, I realize that it never will.

As a practical matter, life would be pretty difficult for a man with DD breasts. They would be impossible to hide and one would expect stares and questions from family, friends and even strangers.

So, I get up in the morning, put on my bra and slip the silicone boobs in and try to imagine they are real.
    Krisi

I think this everyday bit it will never happen.
    Angie

Seems to be becoming a pretty consistent thought for me as well

Guilty as charged! It's been an on going fantasy for as long as I can remember.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

This was just weird for me. I've imagined having them during the day, usually while dressing, but this was different somehow. I'm hesitant to call it a pink fog but it came and was overwhelming like the fog can often be. But it was so real that I began seeking out the procedure. It kind of scared me in a way too. To all of a sudden seek out such a life changing event,worried that I would wake up every morning with this fog and then have to do something about it.

I don't often remember my dreams so maybe there was a dream involved with all of this. Who knows?

I have an interest in increasing breast size one way or another. But I would also need to have electrolysis on my face. I have no desire to be a man with big jugs. It would have to be part of transition. Maybe just a breastplate in the near future.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I wear my Amoena breast forms about 24/7 currently and never take them off other then a shower(i know sleeping in them is bad)
    I’d be ok with 34B or 34C

Pretty in Pink

I did think about it once and discounted it, the reason being obvious now, I know that my girlfriend would not want to go to bed with me if i had implant breasts I think it would just be a step too far
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I had always used silicon forms but a few months ago I started to want bigger breasts, The problem I had was as I still meet clients that know me only as a male how to balance that with what I wanted.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-12-2020 at 01:19 PM. Reason: The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited

Joyce, I wake up with that feeling many a day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    i feel that way every morning, and it continues
    all day long

Hi. Nice Question. I would venture to say that may be one of the things that most of us have in common. It drives my sexual energy.

It is my most specific memory at the age of seven. My best friend was a girl and we compared each other alone one day. I remembering asking her how she felt when breasts were touched and she said (something like) ‘no big deal.’ It was for me then and it certainly is now.

Well, I love breasts. I would love a nice set of my own.

That being said, I could spend money for implants.

Talking about unringing a bell...... I will have to stay as a male mostly. My life and family connections would certainly explode. Frankly it is not worth it.

i grew up being fat. as time went on before i started crossdressing i hated being fat. now i don't mind it cause i have a nice C-cup set of boobs, and i know if i lose a ton of weight i might lose them. now i don't mind losing the weight, but i don't want to lose my nice C-cups.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

Breasts are beautiful!

I fantasize about having breasts, putting on a bra and feeling my breasts in the bra cups.

I have the exact same fantasies doll!feeling the silky lace bra against my breasts is so sexy to me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And I would love to show them off in my outfits