Thread: Wife puts foot down

Wife puts foot down

I came back from the store and my wife was in the bedroom. She tells me to get in here. I walk in and she has my panty drawer dumped out on the bed. She says I have to get rid of some panties. What do you mean I say. She picks up a pair stretches out waist band and says no elastic left. I give her big sad puppy dog eyes. She picks up another lace front pair sticks her finger thru it. She puts icing on it with you want new onesdont you. Cleaned out about ten pair.

Woo Hoo, That is the way to have your wife put her foot down.
    Crissy

She really put her foot down! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Better take your wifes advice
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Great...your title sure had me going...wondering if she was like my wife and doesn't want to know some of the things I do...or wear...
    So, it is nice to hear you are in for some new pretty things and that your wife is one hip chick!
    Better show her your bra drawer, slip drawer, and nylons too!
    Then, the closet...blouses, skirts, and dresses! Oh my!
    Scuff on those old heels, and on and on....

Platinum Member
    My wife has that problem. She wears her panties until they are stretched out of shape. I'd give her some of mine, but she is a cotton panty wearer while I am a nylon panty wearer.

When you're wife tells you it's time for new panties..... you simply say "yes dear" and buy som new panties.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Platinum Member
    She is right. In the end, panties are just things. Once these things have worn out, its time to replace them.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mmmmm the boss has spoken you naughty girl what if you were in a accident like my mother would say!

Daughter moved out &got married -- She also lost weight. Wife clearing out the items left behind produces some panties with (to me)are these any use to you...........

Reality Check
    My wife probably would have just bought me new panties. Or at least hinted that I should buy new ones.
    Krisi

Silver Member
    LOL! Well told story. Thanks for sharing. The title had me going in a completely different direction and I was getting ready to hate your wife. Instead, I'm a fan. Keep her.

I love it. you have an awesome wife Bobbysue
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If her asking u if u would like some new panties is, "Putting her foot down?"

Does, "I've had enuff of your CDing!" Mean, "C'mon. We're going out to buy u a closet full of new dresses, skirts, and blouses!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I know exactly what your talking about. I have a drawer full of panties and my wife asked me to clean it out and also making comments about the lace ones with the hole or the silk ones all worn out. But yet I don't know why I just can't get myself to throw them out. I believe it must be because I never would have believed I was going to have a accepting wife and own all this fem stuff and I don't want to take it for granted. I tell her for me what's good today is something different tomorrow, lately it's been the silk ones a month ago it was the lace ones and I want as many colours as possible.
    It's been bothering her so much that she will be shopping and see some panties I wear and buy them and replace the ones she wants me to throw out. That's a win, win situation. I get new panties she gets the old ones thrown out.

Bobbysue, too funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

OMG Bobbysue! You really had me going. I am very happy for you. So,,,,, what are you going to get??? I have to know. LOL