Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is the acceptance level of your wife or SO

My wife is really accepting. I feel really blessed. I wouldn?t put it on a scale because it?s not like that. There are no restrictions but there might be things we?d need to talk about. She trusts me, I trust her.
    Last edited by JennyMay; 08-18-2020 at 07:42 AM.

in telling my wife we started with 3 and after years came to 7out of ten
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

The rate of may wife acceptance vary from 5-6scale ,, and this is due to her not willing to see me dressing infront of her ,,,but support me as a cross dresser ..
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Lucky ducky here. Full on acceptance, no issues at all. It is me that has the issue still of dressing in front of her, still feel uneasy, but it is coming along.

I'm also extremely lucky. My wife is very accepting and supportive. Her only real worry when I came out to her was whether I wanted to transition. I didn't, so that was that. She does wonder why I enjoy wearing clothing that she usually removes as soon as she can!

I'm really sorry to see how many of you don't have supporting SOs. I hope for the best for all of you!

Dana

My girlfriend says she doesn't have a problem with Natasha. But when she needs male me. I cannot be Natasha. I go out with her often. Coffee shops, shopping, etc. Her and Natasha are BFF. Just yesterday we went shopping. Bought dresses, shoes and makeup. Had some lunch. It was a great day. Natasha had a wonderful day

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    My wife knows and supports me, mainly for YouTube and doing stand-up comedy.
    She is not a fan of seeing me dolled up in person.
    I showed her pictures of my Velma cosplay this morning and she likes my look for it.

We've been out in public together a few nights, but she really didn't have a huge blast.
    Now when I dress up for Rocky Horror Show is totally fine; heck, even random patrons have wanted pictures taken with me as if I'm in the actual show (love it).

We go to makeup stores together and look for stuff for each other.

Neither of us are into crossdressing "in bed".
    Except for high heels, that's as far as either of us care to go.

For me I feel she is a 10 on your acceptance scale there since I am perfectly content.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

My GF is an 8.25. She says she doesn't care if I CD but I tend to only dress up on Saturday nights when we are hanging out watching movies, so it's not a constant thing. She is about 1/2 size bigger than me and she believes why bother having separate wardrobes or wigs (she is an avid wig wearer due to health issues). So I suppose, in her own way, she is actually supportive.

But I know in my heart that she would have preferred I'd never gone down this road in the first place.