Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do to feel femme?

What do you do to feel femme?

Let's say that you are dressed to the nines, or at least the 7-1/2's. What do you do now that makes you feel like a woman? I do not mean just staying in the house, or going out driving, or just shopping. Meeting up with gurlfriends? Clubbing?

I am always femme. My clothes (whether clubbing or shopping ), my body motions, my attitude, my posture, all reflect my feminine nature.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

I think your question could be, "What do you do as a transgender person (Umbrella term) to make yourself happy?". Dressing up, perfume, whatever. I use "happy" instead of "femme" because I realized the more I cross dressed the happier I was. My story is different than many because I took one step at a time, including some big steps and I am now a full time woman, a trans woman.

What activities do you do when dressed, around the house, garage, whatever? Feeling femme is commonly used here, but does anyone even know what feeling femme means? Ask some GG's and many will say, "HUH?" Yes, they may dress up sexy, elegant, sporty or very casual and they are always feminine! Anyway, for many it starts out with the tactile feel of many women's clothing items and then moves on to how one looks, how fully dressed with or without a lot of makeup, and then what do they do when fully dressed like that? Have a fun drink, take a walk through a park or mall, meet up with other CD's to go out. In the end, the key is, were you happy, then maybe why not continue, not so happy, figure out why and make some adjustments. Enjoy dressing it really is great, especially when you are in a nice restaurant with someone and you say, "I can't believe I am here dressed like this and having a great time!". I have said that many times in the past and just kept coming back for more all the time!

Enjoy what you have, life is way too short.

I feel femme every day 24/7, I dress the right body lotion and perfume and go about my business
    in the evening a nice bubble bath shave my legs and what ever else needs to be shaved then a nice silky nighty

As I also live openly as a TG person. Believe me my friends are not into labels, to them I'm just Jean. Yes I dress differently but I'm just me.

To more specifically I enjoy being all girly.

Two examples of extreme fun.

I took a day off work for a girl's day at the beach. It was so much fun with all my friends (GGs) there. It was a beautiful day.

The other would be at the bar. I'm in something really hot, mini skirt, high heels, playing pool. Men are flirting with me and buying me drinks. My bartender friend thinks it's funny, at the end of the night my tab will be zero.

As one of those who splits their lives having limited time to be femme all it takes for me is to slip on a skirt. The very wearing of even one item of femme clothing transforms how I feel. Having said that I under dress in knickers almost all the time and I suppose familiarity breeds normality in this case and the effect is minimal.

Givi g it further consideration I doubt if feeling femme ever entirely goes away. There's a residue that sits with me all the time which is I suppose hardly surprising. In fact I now find myself having to consciously suppress femme mannerisms when in drab.

So what do you want babe?

Is waking up n the morning knowing that you are as pretty as you are not enough?

Don'thit me for this . but hey
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Silver Member
    As I dress daily 24/7, I feel femme all day, but I feel very femme when I spritz on some perfume or use a nice smelling lotion (then wash my hands for 20 seconds).

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a closet dresser but I go out with my T girl friends a lot!
    Going out doesn't make me feel fem. If anything, it reminds me all the more that I'm simply a MIAD.

If anything makes me feel fem, it's seeing a woman in my mirror!

P1020490 (640x607).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I’m already dressed up, I’m feeling femme, so not sure really what you’re asking. Like what do we do for fun? I go out to the bar/club and hang out with my friends and have a good time!

Seduce men who I sense that I could probably get the better of if a situation became nasty.

Somehow, putting on earrings does it for me. No matter how much I may have primped and preened up until that moment, when the earrings go on I feel complete. Then I go out shopping!

Really? I have to wear 5 inch heels to be the same height as my boyfriend. He is also is at least hundred pounds heavier than me.

I love this as at 5'10" it makes me feel petite and very femme.

Banned Read only
    Cynthia,
    I guess you could turn this question round and ask how do you feel less masculine ?

We also drop into the minefield of the argument , " It's not all about the clothes !" I keep posting my little stories of what I do most days , the bottom line is I don't live as a man but as Teresa , somedays she's more femme than others but no matter what I still feel more femme than male .

As I live alone now I have my home to take care of and all the chores and maintenance that goes with it , I still wear makeup and my wig even if I'm wearing work jeans and a Tshirt to visit the builder's merchant . did I feel less femme ? I still got a couple of "Madams " from the salesmen . Down to basics , blond hair , touch of makeup and boobs keeps the guy's happy enough !

The bottom line is just be YOU , most of it is in the mind .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-13-2020 at 01:52 PM.

Reality Check
    Wig, earrings necklace, bracelets, bra and breast forms, hip and butt padding, a dress or blouse and skirt, a close shave and makeup and that's about as feminine as I'm going to get. I'm married (to a female) so it's not like I'm going to go to a bar and pick up men.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    WhenI first read this question I decided to wait for some responses to be posted. I thought the question was somewhat weird. Being en femme, that is wearing the clothing appropriate to Stephanie, seems just as natural as being en homme. Yes, being dressed is a "June Cleaver" look; dress, hosiery and heels, all the proper undergarments, etc. I may be doing domestic chores at home or out for a walk, etc. Maybe, I am at a point in life that I am so comfortable I do not have to do anything in particular while wearing women's clothing to feel differently in some manner. After all, I see the women in my life just doing a lot of boring mundane things just like men. If I were a GG I don't think I would be out 'clubbing.'

I would begin heaven if I could dress to the 7-1/2's. I'm lucky I can dress to the 3's. So to help me feel feminine, I enjoy painting my toes, keeping my nails longer, shaped feminine, with clear polish. I absolutely love my smooth legs. I've been slowly shaping my eyebrows and thanks to Covid, growing ou my hair. Of course there's underdressing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Having a manicure and a pedicure gives me that feeling. Getting to chose colors and having long nails. This lock down has really cut into my femme time. Having do my own nails and it is not the same. Next appointment it is baby boomer french fade. Also shaved legs, smooth and soft and moisturized

For me I know when getting dressed there is a point where I see myself in a mirror and just smile.
    It is when I pull my slip over my head just before I decide which first dress to wear that day. I do not have a stockpile of clothes. I have 5 dresses, 1 skirt and 2 tops. I must have 8 bras though. I tend to redress a few times a day.

So, when I am in my pantyhose, heels, bra and forms, then the slip, that is when I feel it for me. Then I will put on my makeup and a dress. Finally do something with my hair. It is folding on top of my shoulders now. I love the smell of hairspray after the curling iron.

Add in the covid issue with a mask. I add a hat because the sun is killer here in the summer, sunglasses. I can go almost anywhere. Too bad I have to go alone. I would like company when in Natalie mode. I could always use the input.

Sometimes to relax I love to occasionally soak in a hot bubble bath and shave my legs and listen to music.

I dress for a good part of every day, but, per my agreement with my wife, I don't go out except to TCNE meetings. So if the parameters are not just staying in the house, then nothing.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I'm a transwoman starting my own business so for me the more I like is to meet a man and close a deal, it's always a victory.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I am with Doc, I am a closet dresser, mostly... "If anything makes me feel fem, it's seeing a woman in my mirror!" OMG Yes!!!
    But I have to admit I love Charlotte's line "Seduce men who I sense that I could probably get the better of if a situation became nasty." LOL
    Brenda

For me dressing to the 9s and doing housework. todY WEring new dress from yesterday, doing a load of wash and starting the windows. love doing chores that already had to be done en femme

Thank you all for the replies. There was certainly a response!
    Now, though, I don't think I asked the question properly. Hmm. It's like--You've been extra careful with your dress and makeup. You look in the mirror, and it's :Pow! If you go out, men hold doors, clerks call you "Miss", other women give you slightly jealous looks. All this makes you feel extra-femme. Whee! Now, is there anything you can do yourself to give that feeling? (that still isn' right)