Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you do to feel femme?

BeccaB nailed it, nothing more femme than a bubble bath, glass of wine, soft music, and taking your time shaving your legs.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Like some others I always feel feminine.
    Whether I am dressed to the 9's or to the 2's it no longer matters. I am just as much the feminine Me in shorts and a t-shirt as I am in fancy lingerie and a lovely gown and heels. I can be cleaning the house, washing the car or out to dinner and shopping. I always feel like me now.

The Pink Fog is with me most of the time...to various degrees. Like some others, I dress daily...from very casual to more. I?ve identified three things that enhance my feminine feelings: 1. Shaving my legs, applying scented lotion and slipping on a pair of nylons...stockings, pantyhose or thigh highs. 2. Putting my bra on, scooping, forms (sometimes), and 3. After dressing, makeup, etc. a spritz or two of perfume seems to complete the process.