My girlfriend and I share many things and the main thing is being able to talk about fashion in general, we talk about skirts, tops and lingerie and all sorts not to mention she has seen me several times now in just panties and a bra and forms.
But having lost a whole pile of weight my appearance came into our conversations and she happenned to say that her daughter and the neighbours ( who have all seen me dressed) had politely and nicely mentioned to her that I looked "too top heavy". I said to her that I wished she had told me sooner I would have addressed the situation and she told me she did not want to sound critical or dominant and most of all did not want to upset me at all! I told her that would not have occurred and that I would have welcomed being told before.
Looking in the mirror at a profile view of myself when I cam home to my house I saw what she meant, I was "top heavy" so researching what I would like to look like I kept it all to myself, buying new bras and smaller forms. I told her nothing until one day I turned up at her house in a new skirt and top. We embraced tightly and warmly and later I asked her "do I look better now" imediately she replied "YES so much better, I am very happy, are you too?" I told her it was taking a little while to get used to smaller boobs.
Just this last week looking at myself in the mirror I did realise the "new me" was the way I should be, Plus my girlfriend likes the new style of my bras.
It is quite different going out now but a more comfortable feeling as well.
My girlfriend is an absolute jem, helping me with buying new tops and skirts online but even better going shopping with her to buy tops or skirts for myself Life recently has taken on a whole new meaning with my loving, extremely accepting girlfriend