Thread: Xbox Gamers...are you out there?

Xbox Gamers...are you out there?

Out on a limb here...

Our time on house arrest has revived my interest in Xbox gaming. I went all in with the "Game Pass Ultimate" and bought a bunch of games. After doing all that, I realized that I don't know anyone else who plays!

If you're like me and enjoy "social" gaming, feel free to send me a friend request on Xbox live. My gamertag is ByczhPuddin. These days, you'll normally catch me playing GTA V or Borderlands 3.

In GTA V, I'm the president of a motorcycle club with no members (other than me). I think it would be very cool to have an all CD club. Only we would know...LOL
    It's spelled Marika, but it's pronounced Janey!
    Appreciate the beauty in the current moment, because the past is gone and tomorrow never comes.
    Janey's Amost Secret Crossdressing Blog: http://marikajaye.blogspot.com

Mod note:

Please remember, this is the CDing section and responses should have something to do with the CDing mentioned in the OP.

If your responses are just about gaming, a thread about gaming should be started in the Lounge.

I sent you a friend request. Gaming has been a way for me to feel feminine when I was unable to in other ways. Especially with games like gta that have endless character customization, especially when it comes to clothes. It gives me the ability to try outfits I would never be able to rock in real life. I always play as a female character, and I do my best to make her look like me, so I feel represented.
    There aren’t many spaces in media that girls like us can feel represented.

Quote Originally Posted by marika_jaye View Post
    Out on a limb here...

Our time on house arrest has revived my interest in Xbox gaming. I went all in with the "Game Pass Ultimate" and bought a bunch of games. After doing all that, I realized that I don't know anyone else who plays!

If you're like me and enjoy "social" gaming, feel free to send me a friend request on Xbox live. My gamertag is ByczhPuddin. These days, you'll normally catch me playing GTA V or Borderlands 3.

In GTA V, I'm the president of a motorcycle club with no members (other than me). I think it would be very cool to have an all CD club. Only we would know...LOL
    Oh right here. I'm a Xbox gamer. I would like to have some people to play GTA V online with, especially likeminded people. Doing heist and stuff on your own (with randoms) is so hard to do. And I would love join your motorcycle club. I've send you a friendrequest (Rusty Morpheus).

Quote Originally Posted by foxy bartender View Post
    I sent you a friend request. Gaming has been a way for me to feel feminine when I was unable to in other ways. Especially with games like gta that have endless character customization, especially when it comes to clothes. It gives me the ability to try outfits I would never be able to rock in real life. I always play as a female character, and I do my best to make her look like me, so I feel represented.
    There aren’t many spaces in media that girls like us can feel represented.
    I so feel you. In any game with any kind of character customization I opt to play a woman. Sometimes it's the only way to express who I am to the outside world.

Often Lurking
    I play as a girl character on a few of my games.

I have almost every clothing item on RDR2, some in multiple colors. lol

I've been playing GTA V as a Girl and my nephew thought I was crazy!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    I've been playing GTA V as a Girl and my nephew thought I was crazy!
    When I worked at GameStop, I had a cishet friend that always played as a female character, and would always say that if he had to look at a character for 80 or 100 hours in a game, he wanted to enjoy the view! It always cracked me up!

I have an Xbox but very seldom play these days.
    I’ve tried played GTA V online but there are nutter on there that are only on for the sole purpose of beating the stuffing out of folk, so quickly stopped that.
    I play a Borderlands 3 once in a while but I find that highly repetitive and boring.
    Used to play Forza Horizon 4 but got bored with that too.

I’d be willing to buddy up with one or more players for BL3 though. Gamer tag available on request.