Thread: My most feminine day ever !!!!

My most feminine day ever !!!!

I changed jobs in March and have been enjoying a modest increase in earnings. While spending more time at home I have been shopping online. I now have more pretty things to wear purchased my first breast forms and a leopard print tankini. I actually wore a blouse to a quick medical thing and grocery shopping today. Just kind of a mauve color button front blouse with boy shorts and sneakers not overly feminine but a big step for me. I changed into some sparkly flat t-strap sandals to buy gas a woman noticed my sandals gave me a little smile and went about her business. I loved the feeling of wearing what I wanted and not caring who saw. Upon returning home I changed into the new tankini popped in the breast forms and for six glorious hours I was a woman with a new bathing suit hanging out in her backyard. While i may not have looked very feminine I have never felt more feminine. Im still getting used to the forms but I love how they make me feel. They are 48C and filled out the bust of the suit very nicely. I LOVE my boobs. I need to learn more about adhesives to glue them to my chest without the pocket bra. This was a huge day for me !!!!! I may never reach the level of confidence and beauty some of you girls have but I had a big day. I have a feeling I will be pushing my comfort zone more very soon. Sorry to ramble on but I have no one to share to share my feelings with in my small circle.

Shirley,

Lovely story. Glad to hear you had such a wonderful day. Have fun and stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Shirley what a glorious story and day I hope you have many many more just like it. Connie

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for telling us about your day!

Marion

Hi Shirley,

It's good to get some girl time. Glad you had an enjoyable day.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Shirley i think you are hook now and don't think this is your last time you will be out and about feeling feminine nice going girl!

Hi Honey: So nice to hear. Where I live, we have a Facebook page somebody started called “Attitude of Gratitude and Appreciation”. People just post things like this that capture this kind of feeling. Such a post could be less specific but you get my drift, I‘m sure.

It’s kind of odd that whenever we are happy dressing and going out, we (I at least) tend to add to things to make it less so. 1. Did I pass, aka what do strangers who I will never meet again think about my generic reality? 2. How can I do something better, aka something that can make it a little more this or that?

You had a glorious day, as I think I can have today. And that is why I am grateful and appreciative.

Lovely post, lovely person. ❤️〰
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-13-2020 at 06:05 AM.

Reality Check
    Well, we live and we learn. It's great you got to wear your boobs and feel feminine. I love my boobs.

Next, get yourself a decent wig and a set of padded panties, preferably the ones made for crossdressers that have both hip and butt padding. Filling out the bottom half really brings out that feminine figure.
    Krisi

Congrats on having a wonderful day!

Kelli

Thank you girls for the kind words and well wishes it's nice to have a place of acceptance and support.

Shirley, Congrats on your new job and ability to dress more.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    Isn't being feminine fantastic! Your venturing out as you do is the beginning of gaining enough confidence to eventually do it fully en femme.

It is absolutely fantastic it just felt so right so calming. I am lucky enough to live outside the city so there are no neighbors to hide from. I was a woman enjoying a warm summer day my forms held the top of my suit up so I pulled my arms from the straps and my bare shoulders were exposed to the sun. I just felt sooooo girly so at peace I need more of this feeling in my life !!!! Four more days till the weekend.... I can't wait !!!!

Shirley Rose,--
    "Your Small circle"---there's hundreds of us here........

Nice,

Just a note, when you use glue make sure to clean your forms, as it can build up. If this happens you will need to soak them for a while to get it off.

You are right the about the weight pulling on your chest. I damaged my froms by glueing them on and wearing them unsupported. The outside membrane separated. They were not totally ruined, but you can't glue them on anymore.

Shirley, What a great day! Thanks for sharing

Thank you for the tip on breast form adhesives these are my first ones so I have a lot to learn.They are not top of the line and came with a pocket bra and a foam set. There is a plastic covering on them is this to be removed ? Any advice you girls are willing to share is greatly appreciated. I'm also curious about a breast plate so many different styles and sizes. This has opened up a whole new aspect to my dressing adventure I am soooo excited to explore.

Shirly, it sounds like you're having some terrific times. I'm envious! After 6 hours in the backyard in your tankini, do you have some nice tanlines now? If so, any concerns about that?

I was careful not to burn and yes I have some strap marks. I ordered a strapless top also. Going to spend some time on the lake Saturday with the straps off. I will apply sunscreen burns are painful. Minnesota lakes are busy but i plan to wear my tankini and forms as any woman would... till I chicken out... Have a wonderful weekend girls.