Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever get caught? What happened?

Did you ever get caught? What happened?

Did you ever get caught dressing?

What did you say and how did the person react?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sort of? I came out to my roommate in college... he decided it was a good idea to tell every other member of our friend group.

It was super crappy at the time, but interestingly, turns out MOST of my friends didn't care at all (or at least didn't care to make it a big deal to me). And the ones that decided to be snide weren't that close anyway to start with, but it was way easier to cut them out.

The kinda bad part was that I let him use my computer back then, and he had searched through and found my pictures. Not sure if he ever did anything with them, but yeah, that's my experience.

A curse and a blessing...

Platinum Member
    Before my wife retired I had a lot of femme time. She was gone a full work day. As she did not drive there was no chance of her dropping in unexpectedly. I dropped her off at work and picked her up at the end of the day. During the day I was fully en femme. I usually did domestic chores; cooking, baking, laundry, ironing; vacumming, etc. I also did some outside chores or ate my breakfast or lunch in our backyard. Apparently, our nosy next door neighbors in the rental house noticed me en femme. I did not know that until I overheard one of them asking another why would a man dress up like a woman. It would take a lot of effort for someone to look into our backyard as there is a steep drop down. They never said anything to me, but the entire three generations of women were nosy bodies and gossips. I had to assume they passed on this juicy tidbit of information to other neighbors. Eventually, they were evicted for not paying the rent. Nothing was ever said to me by any of the other neighbors. After I heard the original overheard comment I stopped sitting outside.

Almost caught. I was married and in the army at the time and my wife came home unexpectedly early--she was supposed to be out all day long and I hadn't dressed up in ages. It's tough to find time in the army, let alone have your own wardrobe, but I managed to have my own bra and panties, heels, and even a really bad wig--it was curly and red, not like Annie but not that far off from it either. I remember I also had a bodysuit that snapped in the crotch (I love those still to this day), and I could fit into some of her clothes as well. I was looking forward to trying it all on and planned a whole day to myself and was in the bathroom about to smudge on eyeliner (hers) when I heard the front door open and she told me she didn't feel good, so she decided to stay home. I slammed the bathroom door and turned on the shower but of course it was our only bathroom and she wanted to use it. She knocks and knocks and I tell her I'll be right out as I peel everything off and stuff it into a small gym bag and ran out with a towel around my waist. She asked me what was in the bag and I got weirdly defensive, which only made her more interested in what was in my bag. Lucky for me she really had to go so I stashed the bag and waited for her to come out of the bathroom so I could "shower" and I think by the time I got out, she was in bed and I ended up taking care of her. We never mentioned the bag again.

I have been almost caught several times but always managed to get changed in time. There was one time many years ago, I was about 19, and shared a beach house with a roommate. He was out for the evening and I decided to get dressed. I had a few drinks while lounging around the house and was in my bedroom watching tv. I dozed off with the tv on, fully dressed. When he came in he heard the tv on and looked in my room and discovered me there asleep. He woke me up and with a grin on his face said, "you sure look nice!" I made up some lame excuse about having a girl over and playing games... I don't think he believed me, but he never said any more about it. We remained roommates for a couple of years.

Molly

Platinum Member
    Come to think of it, I have never been caught. A couple close calls, but not caught. I have come out to people while dressed, so the visual and the conceptual revelations occurred at the same moment. The outcomes were positive.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

i've only put on any eye makeup 3 or 4 times in my life. I put on eyeliner one day while my wife was out. i thought i'd gotten it all off but she IMMEDIATELY noticed the remnants. It was fairly early in the progression and she was not happy. I still don't do makeup but would like to experiment a little. I'm not sure if forcing it would cause a regression in the freedom I have to this point so I'm reluctant to push it.

There should be an entire forum for “Have you been caught, what happened, when, etc? Stories, etc... seems there’s a lot of those sort of popular subjects that may help w/searching for them, etc.

to answer your question, though...Nope. Only the Mrs knows and and she’s always known....actually...one other person. My wife went to the wig store with me, and was asking these questions about wigs w/me next to her. Her hair is so perfect, I knew the person was confused why she was asking so I just broke the awkwardness and said...”it’s mine.” That didn’t remove the awkwardness, but I didn’t want my wife having to lie for me.

by the way, that photo in the wig store is great, very complimentary and classy.

Three times I have been caught. The first was when I was 9 or 10 and staying with an aunt fora couple of weeks. She caught me looking through her lingerie drawer. long story short I spent the next week or so as her niece instead of nephew.

The second time was a female roommate I had she was suppose to be gone the entire weekend, but her and her boyfriend broke up Saturday afternoon. As she walked into the house in tears, I come waltzing thru the living room in garter belt, stockings, panties, heel sand a bra. Talk about deer in the head lights on both our parts. She burst out laughing and said "you could always make me laugh no matter how bad I thought things were, but his take the cake". She confessed she was kind of turned on by it and that as the beginning of a very long friendship with benefits.

The third time was when my now ex wife's best friend walked in on me when I was dressed and perving in the internet. I found out later I was setup by the ex, but it was done in fun.

Yes I was in my shop working. I put on a skirt that's all I usually do. But figured I put on a bra a red one at that. I left door open.stupid. Justin pulled straps up a lady from down the street popped her head in well she got an eye full. Never came back again.

I had gotten dressed with everything under boy clothes, wife and I were going to adult entertainment in Portland-a July thing. On the way over we got gas at a station, and the only bathroom that worked was the women's-and I was OK with that. I had just stood up from the potty, pulled my whale tail up and had been placing my junk back in place, I turned to not be starring at a toilet while snapping stuff and the door flew open and 2 women stopped dead in their tracks, guy-me-standing with red panties white stockings and a black satin waist cincher/garter's, Levi 501's around ankles, adjusting a garter snap that came loose.....me? Caught in the headlights all I could do is mumble and one of them was quick enough to think about closing the door. That left the older one inside and me turned buttoning fast red as a lobster I was dying..as it goes wife came around to find out what was going on and when it settled we found we were goin to the same place anyway-but I swear I died! And the bathrooms at adult entertainment place have no doors, so it was OK there-I do have a exhibitionist streak in me but not like that...
    Yesterday while out I stopped emergency style-my shoe-basket ball type-blew out, cruised into a shoe place and the lady wanted to help so I got measured, and nylons, she saw and she was embarrassed! She did put her hand to steady herself on the outside of my thigh-the garter makes a bump in the leg where they are, kinda see-able if you know what your seeing--I actually felt somewhat violated, but not-she was curious and I said something that made it OK, but I felt like I had been frisked when she did that-I do understand though. I bragged to her boss, she just didn't understand, but does now, it was kinda weird though....got a killer deal on a pair of shoe's though!!!
    Last edited by Rusty; 07-18-2020 at 12:41 PM. Reason: take out things, sorry

Early 2005. My ex partner, who at the time was about 5 months pregnant with our twin daughters, had gone away for a spa weekend with my mother. I spent the time honing my look. I took some photos of myself on a spare phone she had. Mine didn't have a camera. After I'd admired the images, I deleted them and put the phone back in the drawer. A few weeks later she burst into the kitchen and demanded to know whose legs were on a picture on her phone. There were a couple of images of my legs in stockings and heels which I hadn't deleted. I came clean, she was distraught, I felt terrible, and the relationship was as good as over. I spent the next two years in the spare room before she finally hoofed me out. She also told my mother. She also told her eldest daughter, who recently told my daughters during some argument between them.

Charlotte, Too bad on all of the crap that has happened to you. I guess that is the chance we all take unless our wives or SO knows, and as we know that can go south also.
    Crissy

I got caught twice. Once my mother found my stash when I first started dressing. She confronted me about it and I kinda denied it a little bit at the time. She told my father(both were divorced) and we were on a trip up to New Hampshire to visit some family and my father confronted me about it as well. I told him no that I never wore them and he went on for a good half hour about the situation. I was so scared that he was gonna beat me when we were driving there. A few years ago my mother found another stash that I hid hidden(didn't do a good job) she didn't say anything to me at the time so I went into her room while she was working and took them back. After a few days of talking it over with a friend I confronted her about her taking it. She was kinda mad about it and I tried to tell her that it was a part of me and that it wasn't going away. She didn't say to much afterwards. A few nights later I had a few friends from work over to play some video games and drink a bit. When I went down stairs to see them out she was sitting there. After they left she asked if i was wearing anything underneath my clothes. I told her that it was normal clothes. We never talked about it again. Most nights afterwards I would wear some of my panties instead of male clothes and she either noticed and didn't say anything or she just didn't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    Charlotte, Too bad on all of the crap that has happened to you. I guess that is the chance we all take unless our wives or SO knows, and as we know that can go south also.
    I brought it all on myself. At the time I don't think I thought of my dressing as such a big thing. For the previous ten years, after it stopped being an erotic experience, I had only dressed sporadically. Sometimes there would be a two or three year period where it had not entered my thoughts to cross dress and then out of the blue I would get a really strong urge. This urge soon passed once I had dressed, and it was put back in its box. I just didn't see a point in saying anything to her prior to this, as it seemed so trivial at the time.
    Last edited by Charlotte Haynes; 07-14-2020 at 03:09 AM.

My mother had a pair of blue tights, which back in the 60's were basically leggings, which I loved wearing. She caught me wearing them one day but allowed me to continue wearing them. Finally she told me I had to stop. She wasn't angry I think she just didn't want anyone else to find out. She always said she wished she had a daughter as well as a son. I think if she were alive today she would be open minded about my dressing.

I'm fairly certain that I've been caught multiple times but no one's ever brought it up to me directly. A couple of times while wearing a sports bra underneath my guy shirt I've been hugged or patted on the shoulder. I could tell there was a slight hesitance of notice from the person, but they never said anything and just let it go.

Also, I've never been the greatest at removing my makeup, still not, so that's always led to some close calls haha. Eyeliner and makeup is the worst culprit. So many times that I've worn it and couldn't get everything off and had a few extra squints while talking to people. I'll admit, I've been lucky. Everyone has seemed to just shrugged it all off. That, or maybe I was just over panicking and they didn't see what I thought they saw haha. Not them I'm gonna ask them about it any time soon haha.

Outside of that though, I'm pretty sure my mom knows about all of this, or a piece of it at least, but she's never pushed for me to say anything. When I was still in high-school I think, I had cut up one of my boy outfits into some daisy-dukes and a cute crop top. I had hid it poorly in my closet and she had found it and questioned it. I don't remember what I responded with, but she did drop it and never spoke of it again. She's also been through my stuff over the years, not maliciously, just cleaning or looking for some electronics or whatnot, and at times I knew i didn't hide some of my stuff well enough. Again, nothing was said, but it would have been very easy for her to find at least hints of my dressing.

Aspiring Member
    In my teens, I decided I would wear my mom's pink dress with long sleeves. She headed out for a few minutes, and I had a great idea to keep wearing the dress but tuck the bottom part in my PJ pants and wear my long sleeve PJ top over the top portion of the dress. My mom comes home, and doesn't really notice, until I raised my arm and she sees her pink dress sleeves in plain sight.

She exclaims that she wanted her dress back now. I ran into my room, locked the door in embarrassment, all the while my mom is knocking on the door demanding I give her dress back. I relent, and give it back, still embarrassed. I thought my mom would tell my dad about this, and I would have the lecture of my life. Low and behold, she never did and that subject was never brought up ever again.

This isn't CDing related, but I am also into zentai. One evening my wife was at University taking an evening course. I decided I would put on my zentai and relax. Well, as soon as I put the suit on, I heard the front door lock click (the course must have ended early), and I ran from the bedroom to the basement with the zentai half on. From the bedroom, you must go into the hallway that traverses the front door, and my wife sees me running past at full speed in something black. She questioned me on it and again, fuly embarrassed I deny the whole thing. Eventually I tell her the truth and show her the zentai suit.

I had a scary moment while dressed and "caught". Wife was at university attending a course in the evening. I decided I would dress up (this was before makeup and padding), I had a cheap costume wig, wore her pants, sweater, and jacket (it was in Nov so it was dark and cold). I thought perfect, an evening walk in the dark and no one will see. As I walk around the block and coming close to home, this white Buick drives by me and turns into the alley. I didn't think anything of it. When it came time to pick up my wife, I start the vehicle (garage is in the back), pull out of the garage, and that same white Buick is parked behind our fence. God knows what he was doing and I shudder to think was he spying on me this whole time. As I pull away I see him start his car and drive off.

I had a close call though while semi dressed. My wife was at the University playing intramural sports, and I thought I would have alot of time to enjoy some Wendy time. I wore some stockings, panties, all hers, and relaxed and watched TV. I then notice a car pull up to the house, as I'm watching this car, someone gets out and it is my wife ! Man, I hustled quick to take all that off and put my jammies back up. I barely made it before she comes walking in the front door.

Well the wife wanted to send some pics to a friend and she came across some with me dressed. Let's say it wasn't an easy few weeks that followed. It followed the usual questions, Why ? How long ? etc. The second time was by my neighbour I was fully dressed when she seen me so I knew I had to tell her. She had noticed me in the garden etc and didn't bat an eyelid so it was easier from then on.

I got caught about 2 years ago by a neighbor. I had dressed head to toe and was cleaning in the kitchen. I had opened the curtains on the patio door to let some light in. I had not noticed my neighbor replacing a board in the fence. He watched me for quite some time (according to him). A few days later i was in my yard preparing to cut the grass when he came to the fence and waved. I went over to chat and he commented he accidentally saw me thru the patio doors. I instantly knew what he was talking about. I just froze. He gave a.Chuckle and just said don't be embarrassed, your one of the better looking girls in the neighborhood. I just nervously smiled. He said i would like you to come over some time, i will fix you a cosmo.
    We have gotten together several times since. 👧

I have been caught twice dead to rights. Once I was wearing my girlfriends new dress, lying on the bed and didn't hear her come in until she was at the bedroom door. I just pulled the top sheet over me, she walked over and yanked the sheet back! There I was in her dress; she demanded it back and waited while I took it off. We never really talked about it but we did make some pretty good love that night. I think she just wanted to be sure I still wanted her. We never talked about it.

Another time I was was leaving fully en femme to take a walk at a nearby park, and the garage door wouldn't close! An extension cord has somehow moved to block the sensor, I had to get out of the car to physically move it and my neighbor came out. OMG misses busybody! She and her husband, treated respectfully but very standoffish for a couple of months, and things went back to normal.

Yes there is the "I thought I removed all of my eye liner/makeup" Totally clocked by my wife, and a friend. know one ever said anything!
    Last edited by BrendaPDX; 07-15-2020 at 08:57 AM. Reason: another typo

Well, My wife "clocks" me at least once a month. That darn magnetic eyeliner stuff just does not come off too easy.

Second, I will wear mascara in boy mode once in a while. It gives my eyes some definition, you know. Well at the end of the day I totally forget t is there and rub my eyes and smear it under my eyes. "You wearing eye makeup?" What?, hey what about some news item? That usually distracts her.

I dress 2 days a week now, most of the day. I am getting braver and leaving the house to go shopping. I know it will be only a matter of time when this can blow up on me. But I really do enjoy it 100%. I have a ton of fun getting ready for my Day!
    Last edited by char GG; 07-15-2020 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Not going to name names.

Hi: I have probably been discovered far more times than I realize. If I make a comment or joke about ?going both ways, etc? people are not usually surprised. And that?s a point that I would like to make.

Stephanie47 wrote this earlier: ?They never said anything to me, but the entire three generations of women were nosy bodies and gossips. I had to assume they passed on this juicy tidbit of information to other neighbors. Eventually, they were evicted for not paying the rent. Nothing was ever said to me by any of the other neighbors.?

In reality, in this world of incredible political excesses and growing gender acceptance, a man in drag is far less of a big deal. It?s not like we have a Harper Valley PTA with us anymore to be shocked. They tell each other but they have no reason to tell someone we know. How would a stranger even begin to approach someone we care about to ?spill the beans?? And, fittingly they can even end up being evicted. Karma got ?em.

Just my two cents. Love to all. robbin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post
    Did you ever get caught dressing?
    What did you say and how did the person react?
    Taking this one step further, did you ever find yourself ... sort of ... wanting to be caught?

I have. I find I put myself in harms way by being near the door or window, for no reason at all. Sometimes I think of myself as just wanting to challenge the world. Sometimes, I just want to get it over with and end hiding. Sometimes, I find myself philosophizing how a woman is allowed comfort and I am not, which makes me hot and angry ... and then how society sucks, etc, etc. and I want to go out with a sign and protest! And then I decide to have lunch.

Thanks, for the chat. ❤️robbin
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-15-2020 at 10:06 AM.

I have never been caught, even though I took some chances
    My wife worked late one night a week and I would dress those evenings, right up until she was due home. I have an office in our finished basement and would sit on the internet or watch tv. A few times she would come home early. I would hear the door and race to strip down. Luckily she would change clothes before coming downstairs to see me. By then I would be in shorts and tshirt.

When I got busted I had washed a bra and panties and hung them up where she would never look, she found them.

I often wonder do I "want to be caught" I don't think so but maybe. the truth probably is why not its nobodies business but mine so screw them. but I still care

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes to many times to mention. I once left the house in my care and a good friend and neighbor drove by who recognized the car. A few days latter he brought it up " thought I saw you or a woman who looks like you driving your car" Before I could answer the conversation moved on. I would have admitted it to him. He has a son who use to be his daughter so he is very familiar with gender dysphoria and quite liberal and intelligent.
    Other times my wife as commented on the mascara remains on my eyes. She has is aware of my dressing but I am still DADT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee