Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you ever get caught? What happened?

yes I was caught to day. I live in a condo so usually never see anyone so on the way out to buy a couple of wigs stepped out of my condo with no worries. My next door neighbor was walking towards me to his condo. could not turn the other way as I had already started to walk in his direction so took a deep breath and carried on walking. As we passed each other we said hi to each other. It did look like he did not do a double look. That was backed up as when I got back went to check the mail and woman walked in and ask if she could use the elevator with me. We did share the elevator and as I got off we both smiled at each other and said have a nice evening.

In so far as being caught, I was usually caught indirectly, either because I had left some of my own clothes (generally a sock) behind after getting changed into my sister?s clothes or because I hadn?t hung up one of her skirts or crop tops quite right afterwards.

The short term consequences ranged from a stern talking to, to a genuine attempt to understand why I kept doing it (which I couldn?t really answer myself at the time).

So while the short term consequences were relatively mundane, it led to the much more extreme experience of ?total immersion? being advised by a counsellor and me having to spend a number of years thereafter dressing as a girl full time.

Ever since then, the issue of ?being caught? is much less as anyone I care for is well aware anyway.

Will living at my parents house I can home to a empty house so got my secret stash of clothes out which consisted of a black basque and stocking a long tight black skirt and white blouse and 4" stilettos.. Unfortunately I fell asleep and woke up in the morning with such a shock got quickly undressed and hid the clothes then went down stairs to my parents were I was asked if and why I dressed and they asked if I wanted to dress as a girl but said at I wanted to see what it feels like.. So which I pushed it further now

Never been caught...but something kinda funny I guess.

As I’m shared several times, I told my wife about my desires while we were dating/engaged. She didn’t think it was a big deal. Here’s the funny thing. I had never dressed before up until that point in my life....wanted to, but never had...never intentionally. I told my wife this, but I guess she just dismissed it, because she didn’t seem to care. This was in the 90’s.

Anyway, about 10 years after we were married, she said...”you mean, you’ve never dressed before? I just thought you must have been trying on my clothes and/or makeup.” But I never had...not once. Crazy huh?

I have been caught by one of the administrative assistants in my office, who commented "you didn't't remove all your eye liner." In just ignored her, but she was right.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin_Sinclair View Post
    Hi: I have probably been discovered far more times than I realize. If I make a comment or joke about ?going both ways, etc? people are not usually surprised. And that?s a point that I would like to make.

Stephanie47 wrote this earlier: ?They never said anything to me, but the entire three generations of women were nosy bodies and gossips. I had to assume they passed on this juicy tidbit of information to other neighbors. Eventually, they were evicted for not paying the rent. Nothing was ever said to me by any of the other neighbors.?

In reality, in this world of incredible political excesses and growing gender acceptance, a man in drag is far less of a big deal. It?s not like we have a Harper Valley PTA with us anymore to be shocked. They tell each other but they have no reason to tell someone we know. How would a stranger even begin to approach someone we care about to ?spill the beans?? And, fittingly they can even end up being evicted. Karma got ?em.

Just my two cents. Love to all. robbin

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Taking this one step further, did you ever find yourself ... sort of ... wanting to be caught?

I have. I find I put myself in harms way by being near the door or window, for no reason at all. Sometimes I think of myself as just wanting to challenge the world. Sometimes, I just want to get it over with and end hiding. Sometimes, I find myself philosophizing how a woman is allowed comfort and I am not, which makes me hot and angry ... and then how society sucks, etc, etc. and I want to go out with a sign and protest! And then I decide to have lunch.

Thanks, for the chat. ❤️robbin
    You made me laugh at the comment, "Then I decide to have lunch."
    Come see me, I will buy.

Silver Member
    Been caught many times. Interesting enough no one ever tried to use it against me except for one woman. I've moved around for business and found that it was easier to be accepted by those you would assume to be the least accepting.

One thing that I think helps me. I'm an extravert and like people. That is how I ended up being given a friend's wardrobe when she divorced her husband after loosing weight.
    Women like to talk to me. I help people, mostly women who don't have husbands. Wearing tops and blouses it is obvious what I'm wearing. Many times I've had discussions about clothes with women.

Been caught many times. Interesting enough no one ever tried to use it against me except for one woman. I've moved around for business and found that it was easier to be accepted by those you would assume to be the least accepting.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 07-15-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Banned Read only
    Was "caught" by my boss at work but other than that have had a lot of close calls. I'm OK with the fact that it's only a matter of time before I have to face the music.

As a kid, I was always getting caught by my aunts. They always had their camera ready for such occasions.

Flash forward to my twenties .... I've always had a thing for mascara (seriously who doesn't like having long, thick lashes) ... anyway one day I decided to buy one. I would wear it every chance I got. I guess one day, I didn't get it all cleaned off. My GF at the time says to me you look different. I can't pinpoint it but you look different. This went on for most of the day when all of a sudden she blurts out "Are you wearing mascara?" I was soooo embarrassed and turned ten shades of red.

This past January, I was out in hybrid mode, underdressed with a cami. I stopped at a Supercuts for a much need haircut. The hairdresser put her hands on my shoulders, keeping them there a little longer than necessary. She definitely felt the straps from the cami. While she never said anything specific, our conversation did imply she knew. I really didn't care if she knew or not. I was just happy being me.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Please remember most of our problems are in our head. People really don't care.
    Afterall with ALL the experience I have with the 3 times I have been out and about, I must be an expert by now.

Seriously, I did not see a sideways glance from anyone. I am rather easily noticed. 5'11" in my heels, wide shoulders. Cute though.

Natalie.

I was caught by my parents, twice. It was horrible. After I changed, they sat me down, lectured/questioned me at length, took away all my clothes. made me swear on a Bible that I wouldn't do it again, then forced me to go to a "fellowship" teen group at our church. None of that did any good, I was already non-thestic. I kept trying to find better places to hide my things, and they kept throwing them out when they found them. Finally I moved out. The first thing I did at my new apartment was change and walk around in freedom.

When I was in high school, I used to steal my sister's panties.

One morning, I just couldn't seem to wake up and if I missed the bus, my mom had to take me to school, which made her late; she ripped my covers off the bed and there I was sleeping in my sister's panties.
    My mom never said a word except for telling me to get my sorry butt out of bed.
    A few days later, I found all of my tighty-whities replaced by men's bikini briefs.

Of course, I still stole my sister's panties, and as I mentioned, my mom never said a word.

Other than that, I am not aware of ever being "caught." Having said that, I do know that when I tried to talk to my ex about my desire to dress, I'm pretty sure she told everybody she thought could do me damage. Some people got cold and distant, most never changed, and some recognized the spiteful vindictive nature of what she was doing and distanced themselves from her, but nobody ever specifically told me that she had outed me, so there is that.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Platinum Member
    "Taking this one step further, did you ever find yourself....sort of...wanting to be caught?", Robbin Sinclair.

I don't think too many of us who are in the neighborhood closet want to get caught. We may be comfortable in our own skin, but we really do not know what the ultimate fallout may be. There are ladies on this site who are very passable, and I am assuming they have adopted feminine mannerisms to help with the illusion. If I was five foot six and 120 pounds rather than six foot and 200 pounds I'd feel more comfortable trying to pass. I still would not stroll through my neighborhood because of the unknown fallout which would also affect my non supportive wife. I tend to avoid doing anything that is out of my comfort zone. It has always been risk vs reward.

I was cought few years ago by my mother when she get beck home earlier that usually. I closed doors to room and ask her to go for a walk for 15 minutes - she didn't see me

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    This issue is a question mark for me. I was wearing my mothers clothes and lingerie on a regular basis, and had developed favourites that I liked to wear more than any of the others. My favourite items fit me very well, and they had a better feel to them. One day I went into her dresser and found the flavoured items were not there. I found them in a different dresser in a drawer right next to the bedroom entrance. There right on the top of the other items were what I usually liked to wear. The bra, panties, slip, girdle and stockings had been placed into a drawer that contained no other lingerie, or clothing items. That was one hell of a coincidence, or my mother was aware of what I was up to and had set aside these items for me, possibly to keep me out of her other things. Nothing was ever said, and I wasn't going to broach the subject. On occasion another item, or two were added to this dresser drawer. I never made the connection of her probably knowing until several years later.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 07-16-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

What an exciting story. Well written. Thanks.

Nice roomie.

Nearly caught...I was babysitting for a next door neighbor. After a few times I checked the bedroom and she had many garter belts and stockings. I started wearing them after the kids went to bed. I would put them on and watch tv in the living room. One night one of them was not feeling well and they came home early. I scrambled to get the clothes of and get redressed. It was a while before I dressed at their house again!

But it did give me an appreciation for garter belts and ALL colors of stockings!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicae View Post
    Nearly caught...I was babysitting for a next door neighbor. After a few times I checked the bedroom and she had many garter belts and stockings. I started wearing them after the kids went to bed. I would put them on and watch tv in the living room. One night one of them was not feeling well and they came home early. I scrambled to get the clothes of and get redressed. It was a while before I dressed at their house again!

But it did give me an appreciation for garter belts and ALL colors of stockings!
    Babysitter wearing the kids' mom's intimates while they sleep. You're lucky you were never caught. What a mess that would have been, you pervilicious kid, you.