Thread: A day to remember

A day to remember

I have a lovely short sleeved pink top which I've worn once with a jacket. But I wanted to wear it on its own. The problem is, my hairy arms. So I steeled myself and shaved them. I can't say I liked it at first and probably won't keep them that way. But it does open up clothing combinations otherwise not available. I added false eyelashes for the first time too. There's really nothing more I can add. You can see below. Sorry the photos are always from ground level but I have to find a place to put the phone.

So anyway, what happened? Well I have to say, dressed like that, I felt pretty conscious of my appearance. It really is necessary to act the part I think. But I love it when I see men walking with their wives trying to steal a glance at my legs! That happened several times.

After about an hour of wandering around town, I sat down to speak to my Indian friend who Skyped me to discuss his marital problems (his wife is planning to turn him over; I can feel it). Anyway, as I sat on a bench, a tall blond woman stopped nearby to take photos. I felt sure she was trying to get me in the corner of one, so I called her and offered to stand up for a proper shot. She was delighted and told me she hadn't realised I was a man and that I looked gorgeous. I've no idea if she was just being polite but, to cut a long story short, she was twenty eight and we ended up walking together right into the town centre and finding a pavement cafe. It was so great to be accompanied by a nice tall genetic girl; kind of validated my appearance. And just like I've read many times on this site, she kept telling me, "if you're going to dress like that, you've got to own it!" The odd thing was, I think her being alongside me somehow gave other people the green light to take a look. She said I was getting sideways glances from everywhere!

So we drank a couple of spritzers and talked about anything and everything. She was a nice girl with a big heart and I liked her. Even when she tried to sneak a photo up my skirt! Then she had to go to the bathroom. I demurred but I'd been out of the house for about five hours and I was really getting a bit needy. When she got up again, she insisted I go with her. So I did - into the ladies. I still can't believe it. I don't think I would have done it alone. But she waited for me as I readjusted everything. And we emerged triumphant. So there you are, something else to add to my list of achievements.

Finally she had to leave. She was on a driving trip from Latvia to Belgium via Poland, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. With a British friend. And the day wasn't completely over because she invited me to a drag show that evening that, coincidentally, her fried had booked tickets for. I couldn't stand the heels anymore, so I went as my normal self. I don't think she recognised me straight away but she seemed to approve of the male me. It was fascinating to study the drag artists. Although sadly, the evening didn't end too well because I kind of showed myself up by being rather unpleasant to a gay man who'd already attached himself to her when I arrived and whom I found, despite his outrageous behaviour, extremely tedious. He was really beginning to annoy me and he wouldn't go away. Such is life I guess. I never claimed to be perfect. But it was a day to remember, that's for sure. And I'm sure I'd never have had the same adventure dressed as a man. She's promised to send me the photos when she gets them developed (she was using film).

Mini

ee2.jpg
    Last edited by MiniRock; 07-13-2020 at 03:08 PM.

You should have gone dressed, you wouldn't have had any problems than.

Having a GG by your side is like having a gold card.

You don't have to pass, people will let down their guard, accept you, It is your chance to win them over, I do it all the time. Most all my friends are GGs.

I'm out and don't have any problems, still I can tell the difference when one of my friends are by my side.

My feet were killing me Jean. I went out the weekend before and rubbed them raw with too much walking. So this time, they got sore even quicker.

As for having a GG, yes, it would be great to find a girl to go out with from time to time. She'd have to be tall though, or I'd feel just as conspicuous as alone.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-13-2020 at 09:51 PM. Reason: TMI

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I had wonderful experiences meeting women from all over, in Europe, when I was younger. Unfortunately, they were all me as a man. Because that was decades before I started dressing, Minirock!
    Since you're now posting more close up pics? U mite consider the purchase of a selfie stick!

A trans alone may be thot to be odd or even a weirdo by some folks. But, somehow being with a GG changes that in the minds of most Muggles!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    MiniRock,
    Quite a lot to comment on .

Starting with body shaving , I do it evrey day so it feels quite normal , OK it takes extra time but for me being full time it's worth it . After a while having hair feels wrong , some men have little or no body hair at all but no one comments . It might help to drop a heel size , I couldn't wear heels like that everyday besides most GGs don't , for me a good compromise is something like a 2" ( 50mm) wedge , they still give your legs a good shape and you can wear them longer .

The lovely part of your story was meeting up with the young lady OK she knew what you were but felt comfortable rather than threatened , I always ask the question would GGs do that with a man in drab ?

As for the evening drag event , I'm with Jean , I would have gone dressed , reverting back to male mode now is a very uncomforatble experience , less and less people know me in male mode which is great . Dealing with the persistent guy was unfortunate , I wonder how it would have turned out if you had still been dressed ?

So very pleased for you , so where do you think this road is going to take you ?

Reality Check
    The arm shaving thing is something I consider when buying clothes. I don't have excessively hairy arms so I can manage by trimming my arm hair with clippers and a 1/4" guide. That's fine for long and even short sleeved blouses, but I stay away from sleeveless tops because of armpit and shoulder hair.

We have to be aware of our limitations.

Glad you had a good time.
    Krisi

I use the 1/4 inch clipper on arm hair as well. It works pretty well if you are not excessively hairy. Armpits and shoulders are shaved. I have never been called on it. Lately I've only had to shave my legs about once every six weeks or so, I guess in my old age leg hair has just stopped growing.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

European women I find, on the whole, a lot friendlier than they tend to be in England Sherry. Did you have the same experience? But there's no question in my mind that being dressed like one of them is a great icebreaker. I can't imagine for a minute that the young lady would have walzed off for a drink with a total stranger whom she'd only met three minutes ago, had I been in my normal clobber. Although it was broad daylight and there were plenty people about. But she was young. And as a rule, all my life, it's been the middle aged women who seemed to find me attractive! Whether I should have gone to the show en-femme Jean, yeah maybe. But I wasn't too keen on coming back so attired late at night on the U6, probably the seediest metro line here in Wien. Also my feet really were sore. And actually, believe it or not, I really am just a bloke. Cross dressing has become a huge kick to me and I somehow like testing my resolve. But I don't really know where it's going to lead me Teresa. I kind of like that I can make myself look good now in women's stuff but remain resolutely a man (I wouldn't allow the young lady to pay for example; I guess I could have gone Dutch as she offered). And I don't think it's ever going to stop being either scary or excitig. Although, for sure, the fear subsides a little more with every outing. There's something of the showman about me too sometimes I think, a little like the drag queens. But I don't want to look like them. Maybe it would be fun to be able to go to the works party so attired one day; that would be a hoot. Anyway, perhaps it's best not to know too much about our lives advance. There'd be no point living it then As for posting closer shots now Sherry, I think that is also because I feel sufficiently disguised with the wig and makeup that I'm hard to recognise. And I was thiniing of ordernig a pair of wedges Teresa. But the ones are like are these: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B08...6OR7NIYI&psc=1 .
    Last edited by MiniRock; 07-15-2020 at 07:54 AM.