Thread: voted most likely to...

Banned Read only

voted most likely to...

I was thinking today that back in high school there were several entries in the yearbook that started with "voted most likely to......" you fill in the blank, remember? I know we all knew someone who way gay or at least we thought so, etc. etc. There never was one that asked about CD/TV/TS. I recently shared my CD experiences with an old friend, they were okay with it but said they never would have thought it would be me.

Hi Alexis, and welcome to the forum, especially one from our so lovely State.

You never know how some will turn out 20 years after leaving the high school crowd. In high school things tend to be developing and growing with no clear path into the future, even though high schoolers like to think they are very mature and determined to follow their dreams with no hic-ups to divert them. I graduated in 1963 (Denver South) and I like to go back to my senior year book and read the comments, remember what this or that person was like then, and then compare them to the way they are today, at least for those I know about. Sometimes you can see a path connecting then and now, but usually they turn out different. But then, for people like me and thee we surprise everyone and, so to speak, go rogue and really upset the apple cart of expectations. Such is life. We are all different. Again, welcome.

I just think it wasn't on anyone's radar back then.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I don’t know that it’s a great idea. Good way to get kids picked on or bullied. Can you imagine the poor kid that wasn’t one being voted “most likely to be a crossdresser”?

I was at a party w/maybe 10 other people and there was a game w/random questions like this...one was “who’s most likely to be a CD?...as “in the present”

I was shocked when my name came up, and surprised to find out that it was my wife, who of course already knew...but in that moment...I thought she just about outed me (and I wasn’t really dressing at this time).