Thread: Getting some time out

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Getting some time out

Hello all. With all the COVID stuff going on, one still needs to get out and enjoy life somehow. Got the opportunity to get dressed and out with the wife. Decided to take a road trip to Erie, PA and the Millcreek Mall area. Went to Ross Dress for Less, JC Penney and Boscov. Didn't spend any money at the first two, as nothing really appealed to either of us. But we did spend some cash at Boscov. There is no such place in our area yet. One is supposed to open up this fall, but who knows with the COVID pandemic when that opening will actually occur. I decided on a jean skirt with a maroon top with slightly lower heels, so that i can walk a bit better. They needed some breaking in however, as the front of my feet were killing me by the end of the day. Also, I tried on a pair of forms i received from another member of this website. I think they are DD size. For my size, they actually fit pretty well. It was somewhat obvious that they were larger than the usual D's i use. The wife enjoyed, because she got some much needed retail therapy after working just about everyday over the past month and a half. She is quite the bargain hunter. We recently went to a Dillard's clearance center, and they were running a special, buy one, get two free in the entire store. You can actually buy one thing, get two items of any nature free. I ended up getting 3 pairs of shoes, for the price of 1. Wife ended up getting 6 items for the price of 2. Saved a lot of money that day, well over $200.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Sounds like good bargains were found

We love Erie (wife and I) Millcreek mall is great, we especially like Boscovs although with covid its impossible to cross the border, but when its over we will be there!

Hi Michelle,

Awesome you were able to get out and find some bargains.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Great that you and the Mrs. were able to get out and enjoy yourselves!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Sounds like fun.

PS: don't forget to clean lens so images are clearer

You look great! I love those shoes!!!

How fun! I dream of someday being able to do something similar with my SO.

Michelle, You look great. Glad you got out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".