Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would really make you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post

I also had a nightly fall-asleep fantasy where my bed turned into a magical elevator that "changed me" as it lowered me to a world where I could be a girl forever.
    ..First stop. All my boy toys got traded for girl toys.
    ..Second stop. all my boy clothes got traded for girl's
    ..Third stop. That "thing" got taken off, my hair grew long, etc. and I became a real girl.
    ..Last stop. I'd get off the elevator and step through the gates into a new life.

Funny - but I never remembered what was on the other side of the gate. I guess I fell asleep with a smile on my face about then.
    I had a similar fantasy. I went down an elevator, and got younger and younger until I was a single cell. Then the XY chromosome in that single cell was switched to XX. Then I went back up the elevator and got older and older until I reached ground level. I became the female version of me.

Another one that I liked was that somehow I got locked in a department store and couldn't get out. So, I decided to stay until the next morning and try on whatever clothes struck my fancy.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

More internet options for crossdressers to share their interests online. There aren't nearly enough.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by MonicaPVD View Post
    You might want to recalibrate your perception of "really happy" considering your wife's generosity. Plenty of ladies with broken homes and plenty of closet queens on here right now.
    No "recalibration" here.
    The question was "What would make you really happy?" I answered the question.

I'm sorry you didn't like my answer, but it still stands.
    Krisi