Thread: F1nn5ter

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar

F1nn5ter

I know this isn't the kind of thing this forum is generally interested in but here it is. I like checking out CD content on Youtube and I started getting recommendations for someone called F1NN5tER doing CD videos. The name sounded really familiar. He's a 20 year old British gamer who has a pretty big following in the world of Minecraft, that's where I knew him from. Some time ago one of my nephews who loves minecraft told me he was their favorite youtuber, and he definitely was not dressed like a girl in those videos. Thing is that Finn makes an incredible girl, his CD skills are really on point, but he makes no effort to hide his voice. Many of his CD videos involve tricking people on Omeagle and chatting with his fans, but there are many videos where he's just doing the kind of stuff the CDs do, you know like makeup tutorials, or getting dolled up and walking down the street.

Now I admit that I grew up in gamer culture but left it long ago. Finn's videos are in this hyper kinetic, rapid fire style, with so many inside references that someone over the age of 20 really struggles to even understand it. Over the last few days I've been trying to piece together this story.

Twitch is a popular streaming platform, gamers play games and talk, and their followers chat and occasionally donate money towards the streamers. Apparently one can make a living doing this... Anyway it is apparently common for popular streamers to receive gifts from fans and merchandise from companies in hopes the Streamer will show the items in their streams. Finn would open these items in his stream. At some point in the not so distance past Finn was opening a package and found it contained dresses from a Chinese company who wanted him to wear them in his channel. Finn's fans went crazy and soon he was receiving tons of donations driving him to wear the dresses. It is apparently common for streamers to set up donation goals, so if I receive Y dollars I'll do X.

SO Finn wore the dress, but it didn't' stop there, his fans wanted more. Makeup, eyelashes, breasts, wigs. Soon he was receiving gifts in the mail, more clothes, more wigs, he even received a silicon chest plate. While his main youtube channel only seems to have one video from 6 months ago about it, his current streams are almost entirely him dressed, and looking incredibly hot. In comments on his videos there is tons of discussion about his sexuality and motives, he gets lots of support and lots of hate, but many seem to think that what started as a joke has had a profound impact on Finn.

I find this story fascinating on many levels. First off the whole concept of essentially turning your life over to your fans for money is so ethically messed up, but then again isn't that what most jobs are. There is the classic story of an unsuspecting man getting a slight taste of femininity and wanting more. Then there is the cross dressers dream come true of having stuff sent to you, being paid to wear it, and a huge audience wanting to see it. Then finally what can we really believe about this story? Did Finn actually get dresses sent to him? Did he somehow overnight learn how to look like a very pretty girl? Did he manipulate his fans into paying him to do something he wanted to do and get millions of views in the process.
    Last edited by sarah_hillcrest; 07-19-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Oh hmmm...I think you?re on to something there. He probably had the interest already.

Watching the fascinating progressing of F1nn the Twitch streamer

Has anyone else seen this?

For those who don't know, Twitch is a video media platform where people can watch live as other people who play video games in an entertaining way, either via their elite skills or their witty commentary.

One such person is a young Twitch gamer named "F1nn." At some point, as a joke he decided it would be funny to dress up as a girl and fool people for lols.

Here's the thing though... F1nn discovered he was GORGEOUS. Like 10/10 beautiful girl. This "joke" got him a lot of followers, so he did it more.. and more.. and now all of his videos are en femme. And now he wears acrylics and it looks like he let his hair grow out.

People in the comments are like "o.k.... so... is F1nn just a girl now?" I'm beginning to wonder myself.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen. If not, go look them up! youtube channel, "
    F1nn5terLIVE"
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 07-19-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: merged with another thread on the same subject

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Regular men have no interest in wearing women's things. And, if for whatever reason they do? It will have no lasting impact on them.

I know. I used to be one. And, after attending a big Halloween party with my ex, dressed as opposite genders? I promptly forgot that experience for 20 years!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_S View Post
    Oh hmmm...I think you?re on to something there. He probably had the interest already.
    I was trying to decide if it was a complete a "clickbait stunt" or he was actually dealing with a gender issue. Who knows if he really accidentally was sent the dresses or not, but in one stream he even admits that dressing is growing on him.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Regular men have no interest in wearing women's things. And, if for whatever reason they do? It will have no lasting impact on them.

I know. I used to be one. And, after attending a big Halloween party with my ex, dressed as opposite genders? I promptly forgot that experience for 20 years!
    LOL, 20 years of lost memories.

Platinum Member
    I haven?t seen it, but at my age, that is to be expected. I will say that if I found by chance alone that I was 10/10 as a girl, I probably would never come back to guy mode.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I haven't seen it, but you have piqued my interest.

I accidentally stumbled upon F1nn5ter's videos a while back while surfing on YouTube, and I agree that he makes a gorgeous girl...so much so that at one point, I though that he actually was a GG who was pranking her followers. I finally came to the conclusion that No...he was the "real deal", and that this was his way of engaging with his followers, and reaping the associated rewards in increased subscriber numbers, endorsements, "gifts", and financial support. Perhaps a form of "selling out" or prostitution, if you will, unless, of course, he really is a CD at heart and this is his coy way of coming out and expressing his "true self" without necessarily facing any negative (or even potentially harmful) repercussions over that, given all the transphobic "haters" still out there waiting to unleash their venom whenever the opportunity presents itself. Clearly, F1nn is also capitalizing on the intersectionality of the gaming and cosplay/anime worlds where gender-bending and assuming alternate male-female personas in the players' on-line worlds is pretty much the norm and doesn't raise too many eyebrows ordinarily.

Is F1nn a crossdresser at heart and did his original Youtube videos tap into a previously unknown predisposition towards that the way some childhood event(s) triggered the same thing in the rest of us, or did he inadvertently back into this whole gender-bending thing the way some drag queens and trans models claim they did, ultimately finding out that they were very good at it, and turning this talent into a money-making career and celebrity status (Exhibit A : Courtney Act; Exhibit B: Andej(a) Pejic)? Hard to know, but for now he seems to be content to take us along for the ride on his own personal Magical Mystery Tour .

All that said, maybe my "old farthood" is rearing its ugly head up here, but much as I enjoy watching F1nn showcase his different female looks, I can only take him in small doses. I always feel like an intruder or "voyeur" when watching his videos, given the way his camera is angled to show him engaged with others as we watch. Then, as Sarah pointed out, there is also that hyper-kinetic energy, all those other feeds superimposed on the screen and scrolling up and down endlessly, not to mention all the inside jokes being traded with both his "posse" and assorted side-kicks, enablers, and chat buddies. Oh yes, and there's usually also a video game of some sort going on in the background just to add to the chaos. Its like watching a TMZ broadcast with all the cuts, fades, superimposed "news" segments and all the attendant special effects...enough to induce an epileptic seizure in anyone who is otherwise susceptible to this the way they would be when exposed to strobe lights. In my case, I just feel that my head is about to explode at some point.

It'll be interesting to see if F1nn really is transgender, or more precisely - transsexual - and will eventually treat us to a series of videos detailing his transition journey as a natural evolution to all this, and as so many other Youtubers are doing these days.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-19-2020 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Although the word is disguised, it is against the rules

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    I accidentally stumbled upon F1nn5ter's videos a while back while surfing on YouTube, and I agree that he makes a gorgeous girl...so much so that at one point, I though that he actually was a GG who was pranking her followers. I finally came to the conclusion that No...he was the "real deal", and that this was his way of engaging with his followers, and reaping the associated rewards in increased subscriber numbers, endorsements, "gifts", and financial support. Perhaps a form of "selling out" or prostitution, if you will, unless, of course, he really is a CD at heart and this is his coy way of coming out and expressing his "true self" without necessarily facing any negative (or even potentially harmful) repercussions over that,
    I've been reading CD and trans fiction on and off now for a few years and this just sounds like many of the half baked plot lines that lead to a guys nearly painless transformation to perfect female. That doesn't mean it couldn't happen though. One telling thing is how he's created several different channels. His regular youtube channel treats it like a one off joke, but if you find his Live channel its almost entirely cross dressed and much more about the gender stuff then gaming. If you go to his twitch which is the RAW source for most of his video material it appears to be mostly CD as well.

The voyeur comment is spot on too, that seems to be a big component of live streaming.

Just checked Finn out and she absolutely is convincing and gorgeous.
    Last edited by Crissy 107; 07-20-2020 at 08:19 AM.
    Crissy