Thread: Back on the deck.

Back on the deck.

So i'm on the deck today got forced to work yesterday so no water time. Its a beautiful day I have Goose Sprite this girl is feeling good. Been trying on new clothes so of course you have to look in the mirror....... theres someone in there and she wants out.
    Last edited by Di; 07-19-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Read the rules

Silver Member
    A confused Huh?

I think Shirley is enjoying a Gray Goose and Sprite, and having problems with sentence structure because of it!
    Last edited by Pumped; 07-19-2020 at 09:49 PM.

Maybe just a smidge. I brought a mirror out on the deck and was trying on some of the skirts I recently purchased as well as shoes. Theres a grey glitter skirt that comes alive in the sun a small fashon show for one even dug out wig from a box. At one point I had on a black skirt bathing suit top breast forms in wig on new sunglasses and a floppy sun hat looking in the mirror. I'm not sure who was looking back.I want to find out who she is I think she has potential.

She's been there a long time I want to let her the out of the shadows.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My translation:
    She's on a yacht in Fargo, N. Dakota, named the Goose Sprite. It must be on a big lake because she can set the yacht on auto pilot. So she can try clothes on, then come topside to see how they look in the sun and breeze?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    LMAO ! from the OP and the replies
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Pour another round of goose/sprites and lets have a fashion show, with pictures please !
    Joanne

I have been enjoying a bit of vodka sour myself today. I can form sentences, I just can't spell! Thnak god for smell check!

Hey, Girls just wanna have fun. I’ll buy the next round.
    Crissy

I need to introduce you to my friend Tito, most non-judgemental fellow I know.