Thread: Interesting perspectives

Silver Member

Interesting perspectives

I was at a friend?s home yesterday with my wife and women friends who we partied with and went on shopping trips many times with over the years. We were talking about the trips we took to various distant locations to shop and what we had bought. They all know I wear women?s clothes so that wasn?t an issue. I had on a pair of white capris, with pretty sandals, a silky thin green blouse and bra. My blouse came up when someone asked if it was silk which it was.

We talked about earrings. How bad clothes are made today. How when we were growing up what we wore. We talked about girdles back in the day. Silk and nylon hose. I was one of the few who ever wore silk hose. Slips came up and how you pulled up your skirt to keep your wool skirt from being stretched. White sheer blouses with lace boddice slips. I think we all had one slip that stood out in our memories. One of the women told about borrowing a petticoat from me. They all thought it was funny.
    The end conversation was that they all were glad to not wear dresses all the time anymore

Sounds like a pleasant conversation.

to bad most ladys don't like wearing a dress anymore! Well all the more for us what a shame!!!

Liz, That's a great story. Wish I had a group of girls I could talk with.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Nice to have people outside of the immediate family who are accepting. When summer arrives and it gets warmer my wife tends to pull out summery dresses which are cooler than wearing any sort of garments that hug the legs.

On a more serious note, please watch out for COVID-19 when meeting in a non-family group. In my small city, four women got together for a birthday luncheon and all got infected by one lady. In turn two husbands got infected.

You are one lucky girl having a fun group like that. I am definitely envious.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    You are one lucky girl having a fun group like that. I am definitely envious.
    Exactly my thoughts Crissy. x

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Excellent post, Liz. Glad u had fun. However, it reminded me why chatting with a gaggle of hens is as boring for me as a pack of guys!

Women go on and on about kids and clothes. Most of their clothes I wouldn't be caught dead in!

Guys go on and on about work, cars, and golf! Kill me please!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I guess I'm crazy but, I feel a woman in a dress is so cool and every woman I know who doesn't wear dresses seems to always wear them on speacal occasions!
    Because they know it's when they look their best!

docrobbysherry "Guys go on and on about work, cars, and golf! Kill me please!" Not me , I'll take wearing a dress over golf any day!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 07-20-2020 at 08:45 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Liz I think that is what I like the most the way ladies can communicate with each other and to just be one of the ladies would be a so fun. Connie

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    to bad most ladys don't like wearing a dress anymore! Well all the more for us what a shame!!!
    We have to be gentlemen and wear their dresses for them. It's chivalrous and polite.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.