Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I miss wearing my Brassiere

I had an appointment for a PET scan today. I was able to slip into my bra and enhancers before I left, so I got to wear it to and from the appointment. Felt good to wear a bra again.

-I-miss-wearing-my-Brassier

Of all the items we can use for our fem selves, my bras are the item that works for me. i can be in boy mode around the house but if i can wear a bra under my t shirt, i am a happy camper. Yes i would prefer my skirts and tops, but my bra is the thing that in a pinch, will do it for me.

Some morning, I spend in a bra w forms and panties, when cool I got a cardigan . That a great feeling to boast my moral .
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

I just love wearing bra's and seeing other guys in a bra. Almost as much as wearing pantyhose. Bra's can be a little uncomfortable at first, but after an hour they feel incredibly comfortable. One time I wore a bra literally all day and all night. Then the next day at work it felt strange not having something on my chest.

I know men don't have to wear bra's, and women can't really understand that. But for me having a female form is so important. I look down with pride at my bosom.