Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I miss wearing my Brassiere

Aspiring Member

I miss wearing my Brassiere

I have been wear Brassieres Daily from January up to a few Weeks ago, it's over 100 degrees Farenheit or over 40 degrees Celsius and Brassieres get soaking wet and irritates me, I do still wear them when I am at home and at Night to sleep, I am beginning to understand when my Wife says it's too hot to wear a Bra. I wear Camisole and Bralette instead, still to wear a Brassiere, works really well in Cooler Climate. So do you wear a Brassiere in 100 degrees Farenheit??
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Yes, absolutely. Yeah, breast forms are sweat-catchers, but I love the feeling of weight on my chest and they make me look like me. I’ll put up with the sweat.

32?c the last few days! and yes I wear a bra every day, my forms are not "Bazoomers" but on a hot day with a bit of perspiration it helps to stick them to me and in fact they do not move at all, not like my last ones who had a life of their own !!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Banned Read only
    I wear a bra all day everyday even in >100 degree temperatures just like my wife.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-21-2020 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comment

All the time! During waking hours except 1 hour before bed time! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Gold Member
    I still wear mine, although I am in AC most of the time. I love wearing a bra too much mot to wear one.
    Besides, my boobs get a rash if I do not wear a bra in hot weather.
    Rader

I say, do what makes you happy.

I have been out in 100 degree heat (38C) and I really did not find my bra that uncomfortable.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I know what you mean about not being able to wear a bra during the heat, but my braless time come for a different reason.
    I take it you work outside when wearing your bra?
    I wish I could wear my bra whenever my heart desires, as I need to... I am a natural 40C afterall.
    I usually underdress in lingerie during 3 seasons were the temps dips below 13C/55F and whenever the wife is at work as I am retired.
    So, it's always husband first when my wife is home...which means no bra wearing.
    But when she is away for work or out with friends on these hot summer days, I will wear my Sears timeless comfort bras or a Playtex 18 hour full figure satin softcups in the air conditioning or if I dress up and go shopping while in my car with air conditioning. Not too much bra wearing out in this heat, I'd rather deal with the jiggles....like mowing the lawn today.
    I am lucky the wife is considered essential worker or I wouldn't have anytime to wear my bras.
    Sometime she crashes on the couch and I will be able to slip into a bra and full satin panty and slip....makes me sleep like a baby.
    When you wear a bra for most of your adult life, you really miss being contoured and shaped, so un-natural, for me, to have my areolas exposed and not in a cup.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I am a CD. Not a TS. So, I don't dress every day. Also, since I don't have boobs, I only wear a bra to hold up my forms!

But, if I needed to wear a bra in 100 degree heat, I would. In fact, I sometimes wear my full silicone suit in hot weather.

It actually insulates me from the direct sun. And, yes, I perspire.
    But, that's not a problem because I also have a washing machine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Tried to wear my long line bra the other day. As there are 13 hooks, I have to put it on backwards and swing it around. With the heat and humidity, it simply would not swing around, and I didn't think my forms in the back would look quite natural!
    Susann_Gardener

Yes, no matter the weather. I don?t find any discomfort in any weather. I?ve found the perfect bra for me... All my bras are underwires. I?m never uncomfortable.

Yes I do I like and enjoy wearing a bra even in the summer heat and humidity. Most all GG wear a bra in the heat and so will I. I love wearing my VS incredible Demi?s or body by Victoria Demi?s under wire bras.

Platinum Member
    Hi Bruce , No one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Just Fun, >Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Last week when I dressed for a few hours the humidity was so high I enjoyed when it, it brought back memories of dressing in the attic of the home I grew up in.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Silver Member
    Yes I wear them no matter what. I'm a C cup so I need it. One bad thing about bras is they can cause wet line under tees and show the cup lines.

I have done. Will probably do so again.

I can cope with the discomfort, but I hate wearing makeup when it's that hot.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

In such hot weather, I prefer to wear an unlined soft-cup bra. It's still underwired, which I really like. But I don't wear gel enhancers with this bra, so it's not so hot and sweaty.

Silver Member
    I am a devout nylons wearer, even in summer... but if it hits 100 I want to even take my epidermis off!

Yes it is very difficult to wear satin in hot weather I prefer pure cotton bra panty and gown in hot weather.
    I love to be in female attire and want to stay in it it as much time as possible.

Sure do wear it, being alone is essential part of me now. love to put it on with my breast forms.

Besides, its the hug that make you feel great . Enjoy my friends.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Yes, I wear my bra daily and miss it terribly when I don't.
    High temperatures do make it uncomfortable and I try not to be too active on those days to reduce the effect. The only exception is when we go to the lake and I can wear my swimsuit. Then the temperature and the moisture are not a factor.

Do wonder looking at some (real)woman why they wear a bra--some have less to put in one than most men BUT they wear one anyway, perhaps its some sort of female "badge"?

Reality Check
    My house is air conditioned so wearing a bra and forms is the same, Summer or Winter.
    Krisi

Aspiring Member
    Today was a bit cooler so I wear my Brassiere under my thick shirt all day at work driving a Transport Truck and after I got home I took it off and walking around my home without any shirt and my Wife was saying she can see the Bra marks on me, she is a very nice Woman from Wisconsin USA
    Live Today as if it is your last day