Thread: Daughters visit and now I am "Trans Dad"

Daughters visit and now I am "Trans Dad"

In February I messaged my son to tell him I dressed and at the same time messaged my daughter, she was overjoyed at the news and told all of the family and all was well with them all. The lockdown that we here, and the UK had prevented any visiting, but over the previoius weeks I had told my girlfriend all about my son and daughter, and she so dearly wanted to meat my daughter. So on Saturday last my girlfriend drove over and stayed with me for the entire time. My Daughter flew in on Monday morning to see her dad dressed for the very first time, from a distance off as we first saw each other and then when she crossed the road and saw me close up I got the biggest and best hug and kisses from her ever, My girlfriend was greeted warmly and so a fabulous visit began, all of us getting on so well especially my daughter and my girlfriend.
    My daughter told me how much happier and freer I looked at being dressed and being myself, we went to all sorts of places shops eating out brasseries and having a wonderful time.
    The culmination came with discussing the whole issue of dressing and my family and the one big and funny thing my daughter said to me was that when she told her two children the youngest (14) said " yeah great thats fine", the eldest (22) said "oh thats fine can I call him TRANS DAD" I laughed at this, we all did and I told my daughter of course he can call me that.
    To me this was the icing on the cake, my girlfriend is more than OK with my dressing and we shop together for skirts and things, my daughter more so to the extent of buying a skirt for my birthday.
    But her greeting me when she arrived was overwhelming and when she left she almost cried, because the visit had been the best since I reconnected with her in 2013 after a twenty year gap of not knowing where she was.
    This has been a momentous and most memorable time for me, to be treasured for a very long time.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-29-2020 at 04:07 PM.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Platinum Member
    That is quite possibly the most heartwarming story I have read here in a decade. Finding fulfillment and acceptance from ones children and SO...its perfection.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Very nice story, Bobbi. It sounds like you are surrounding yourself with loving people.

Beautiful Bobbi. I am so happy for you. You are in a great spot in your life and enjoy it as best that you can.

Hugs and stuff,

Allie

kimdl93, My daughter and her kids are the bees knees in my books, I could not want more from them

Char GG
    Thank you so very much for your words. It has been an incredible journey with my family and so muchh good has come out of it from my daughter

Allie SF, All of this is quite amazing thank you
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-29-2020 at 04:19 PM.

Hi
    Bobbie,
    Thanks for posting --pity it wont make the T.V news--they are desperate for somthing nice in view of the presnt "gongs on"it realy made my evening! So keep up the good work-having a happy story on here is beyong words..

p.s. Wish my (none exhistant )french was nearly as good as your English...

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Wonderful, upbeat post, Bobbi. But, I wonder, why would your grandson not call u "trans granddad"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Thats a great report Bobbi!
    Very happy for you, thanks for sharing 🤗

Bobbi, This really made me smile, you are such a good giving person and deserve to have such great acceptance from your daughter. Hugs, Crissy
    Crissy

You have wonderful memories of a beautiful visit!

Good for you hun....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

You have great family and friends

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    It's great to read a new chapter has openend up to you when so many in past were best forgotten now you have lovely memories and a rosier future .

Hi Bobbi,

What a wonderful story. So glad you and your daughter had a nice visit. Thanks for sharing.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Bobbi, very glad for you...acceptance is priceless and everyones happy.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Bobbi,
    Your post made me cry in a good way. I am so happy for you.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Oh my goodness, Bobbi. That is one of the most beautiful and touching tales of achieving that which most all of us want to achieve in our lives. So happy so much has worked out for you in such a beautiful way. I am sure you now smile so much your smile muscles get weary.

A better example of the whole "love is love" concept, I have never seen. Very happy for you, Bobbi.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    Nice to log on and read some upbeat news rather than news about conflict and turmoil. Glad your world of acceptance is expanding.

All of these lovely replies are heartwarming and I thank you all for the lovely comments.
    My daughter is already planning the next visit, and my girlfriend and I are working out how to fit 6 people in. My daughters husband also want to see me dressed as well as the children who want to call me Trans Dad as well.
    The level of acceptance on one side of my family is huge.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-31-2020 at 04:28 AM.

I keep thinking about this visit all of the time, the best part was the welcome I got from my daughter when I met her at the airport, she only had a photo of me dressesd, taken on my birthday and did not know what I would look like or act when she saw me.
    I must have struck the right moment with her, for us all to have the time that we did.

Bobbi, What a wonderful story. I'm glad that your daughter and grand children are so accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

What a wonderful story. And you have an amazing family to be so accepting. You are blessed.