Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non Stop Shop

I too am one of those with a vast wardrobe. I?m in sort of a translation of getting ready to move from my current location in a three bedroom house and have been packing all my girly clothing and accessories in large 27 gallon plastic tubs with heavy tight lids on them. Well was reorganisation I counted everything and have 19 tubs full of everything I need clothes shoes makeup hair stuff nails I?ve folded neatly everything that was hanging as well too I never even realised myself I had this much and wear almost everything I have on occasion except two brand new size 9 dresses that I bought at a flea market and am trying to lose enough weight to be able to wear them for the first time. I only paid $5 each for them and both still have the $150 price tags from Dillard?s on them. Their both evening and around 3/4 length zip up dresses. Really made me think and wonder how far I?ve gone in buying everything I have. I do believe I could put all of my guys stuff in 6 tubs that?s including coats and sweaters too.

Banned Read only
    Angela,
    Just an update from yesterday , after 2-3 months I finally picked my friend up from the train station and decided to head off to an out of town store , even wearing masks we had a great time , there appeared to be more SAs than shoppers so they were desparate to stop and chat and have some fun . Their 60% sale had just started , my friend saved ?149.00 on two jackets and I saved ?109.00 on a lovely fitted denim jacket . All I can say is what's there to hate about shopping ?

Because of my work schedule, I was able to pop into Ross before and after work. First place I would always go to was the female clearance aisle. I also enjoyed going to thrift stores, especially to hunt for items on sale.

But I didn?t just shop for clothes. I also went to record stores, guitar stores, the whole lot basically. With this whole Covid thing, I take some comfort in knowing there are pieces of clothing I?ve barely worn. Thing is, they?re all hidden so well I can?t even get to them! Well, not right away, anyway.

The other day, I managed to get into Ross for the first time in months. And sure enough, I found a nice clearance dress for five dollars. I picked it up for old times sake but I?m not in a hurry to add any more pieces. If anything, I need to take a break from shopping to work on my fem form. Now that I have new hips, I really should go over the clothes I have and make sure they all still fit OK and if they don?t, make a note so that going forward, all the clothes I buy will take my new fem hips into account.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

It’s the thrill of the hunt! And it’s always nice to find an amazing bargain, something like that can make your entire day. My outings have diversified a lot and although I’m more likely to be looking at antiques than clothes, I still have my feelers out for a certain style of blouse.

hello Angela,
    I love shopping and am missing it during the pandemic. That is not such a bad thing because i have so many unworn clothes I could probably open my own shop.
    I think that shopping is exciting and I cannot resist a bargain. I have tried shopping on-line; it is not the same because I cannot feel the fabrics.
    I went shopping with my wife recently - shop assistants were hovering around ready to snatch away any clothes we touched to quarantine them. That was not pleasurable.
    stay healthy,
    luv J

Before Coronavirus, I enjoyed shopping thrift stores with my wife. We wouldn't buy much, If I found a slip or some other clothing for each of us we would get it. Now with the virus,I haven't been to a thrift store in months because my wife is in the high risk category. I miss it. A lot of the things I would pick up,I didn't need but it was something I didn't have and it is fun to wear.

I'm not a shopaholic but I do shop as a form of retail therapy. I do a lot of shopping on ebay. so I wasn't totally shut down when we got locked down. But I like to shop physically. It's something I enjoy doing. I don't usually shop the thrifts, because they'r not very thrifty in my neighborhood. I can usually get new attractive and styling clothes off the sale rack that are not much more expensive than thrift costs. Plus, there's one "high-end resale" shop near me where I know the owner and everyone that works there. They are always glad to see me, and they treat me like any other girl. Plus, it's almost my home away from home. They let me change into girl mode there whenever I am going out, and they are always willing to help me with style choices and they honestly tell me how the clothes look and fit on me.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    I agree with Steffi. If you time it right you can get new clothes in high end boutiques for around the same price you would pay in a charity shop. I was once in one of my favourite boutiques and the owner tried to sell me a wonderful black Mary Grant maxi dress with long clingy sleeves for ?329. She was a bit shocked when I told her I had just bought that in another boutique for ?20. But the shop trying to sell me that dress at full price has yielded Ghost dresses for ?20 and skirts retailing at around ?200 for a tenner. These clothes were not hideous and I don't know why they had not sold at higher prices. I recently discovered Eroke dresses and bought two at full price for ?169 each. The last time I went to the shop where I got my Mary Grant dress, there were Eroke dresses for ?30 each (a bit more expensive than a charity shop but only a bit).

my favorite time is going around most of the shops to check out ladies outfits every where ,,looking for fashion , make ups ,,dresses , high heels ,,,so never gone to mens clothing since two years ,,only ladies ....sometimes i win some good bargains,,,,it is so lovely to go around searching for ladies stuff around the city
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Since the shutdown I’ve tried to spend four or five hours every day shopping online. What else is there to do? I usually don’t buy anything, but I’ve still managed to acquire a few new dresses. And a few skirts. And two or three cute tops. And leggings ... Well, that’s enough.

I love shopping. I used to spend my weekends going from store to store, but now? It’s goodbye Kohl’s and hello Amazon.