Thread: Further down the Rabbit Hole

Further down the Rabbit Hole

I have recently come to accept a new label.

In November, I introduced my female presentation to much of my family by photos of me ?dolled up,? and identified myself as a crossdresser. Then in January, I introduced this presentation to my world on the book of Faces. These moments have been met with acceptance and support from anyone who has commented. I haven?t met ANY negativity.

For a brief while, I identified myself as bi/gender-fluid. Through further research, I came to identify myself as pan/gender-fluid. During quarantine, I introduced my split presentation photos of me during Pride month posts in a few larger groups on Facebook. In some of the Native American groups, I was praised as the embodiment of ?Two-Spirit.? I had heard and seen this term before. I dismissed this as it had been more widely associated with ?gay.? Through more research, I have come to learn that it is much more of an umbrella term than I had given it credit for.
    (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBH6wVOjolg&t=7s)

For the past few weeks, I have gone out on Sundays for brunch at a local caf? where the servers have seen photos of my feminine presentation. Last weekend, I had the epiphany that the local mask mandate works in my favor. I ventured out to a few other places after brunch, hidden behind the safety of a mask. Today, I received compliments from the staff at the caf? that I look fabulous today.

I am pretty sure that I am going to be venturing out more often in a feminine presentation.

What I wore to the cafe today;
    07262020-500x.jpg

One of my split presentation photos that I often share;
    ProjectRed2a_2F_500x.jpg

Looking at the side of your face that IS made up I see no reason for a mask.
    Angie

Thank you! The mask is due to current local and state mandate.
    I've gone out a few times before without the mask to a few smaller businesses where I already felt comfortable without makeup. The mask provided an extra bit of comfort to venture further. I have considered and am certain that I will add makeup to future adventures into the wild. I'm growing into getting out.

“The shell must break before the bird can fly.” Alfred Tennyson

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds great! Just not the rabbit hole I was expecting, Jessica!

I thot of MY dressing experience when mentioned rabbits!
    3196.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!