Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is your smile sincere or just polite?

After my self-acceptance a few years back, dressing brings me tremendous joy. I have taken thousands of photos, smiling in every single one of them.

My smile is 100% sincere.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Is your smile sincere or just polite?
    Yes.

When haters hate, I celebrate!

Yes, the eyes are the window to the sole! I always try to have a sincere smile in my pictures.

Eye contact and a sincere smile. It?s amazing how many smiles are returned....mostly from other women.

I smile in almost 100% of my pictures as well - and it is sincere, as I am almost always happy to have the opportunity to get dressed. Plus, I am usually "not happy" with my pictures where I am not smiling - so then I am not smiling when I see those pictures! A vicious cycle which is cured by smiling!!!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Aspiring Member
    I am no actor, so I cannot force a smile, but when I prepare for a picture, I recall a good memory or think positive thoughts to bring a true smile to my face.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Silver Member
    A true smile isn't just teeth, but it also really includes the eyes! Look at Kandi Robins' smiles.She knows how to turn on! Kandi, share with the girls what you do and how you do it to get the brightness of your wonderful smiles.

Aspiring Member
    Smiling for photographs is a fairly modern day thing. If you look at old photographs (pre-1960s), hardly anyone is smiling.
    I don't usually smile for photos, especially if the person behind the camera is taking a long time to take the shot.
    I think a natural photo without a coerced smile is a much better record of the person. It tells you a whole lot more about the subject.

Holding a smile for a long time is hard.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.