Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it Wrong

Hi,
    As one of Scottish descent i am entitled to wear the full Highland evening dress in my clan tartan. This i do but--the kilt (often refered to as a dress/skirt)is no where near a skirt at 48ozs to the square yard !after an evening wearing the kilt Ladies skirt feels like tissue paper..
    Sorry --drifting off topic........
    Last edited by Liz Jones; 07-30-2020 at 05:04 AM.

Silver Member
    You said, "So I managed to talk my wife in letting me purchase panties." Telling us how you managed to do that will help us give you some thoughts and ideas as to how you might proceed. You might lead into the conversation by telling her you never went to prison, never used drugs, never beat up women before meeting her... you get the idea... but you must tell her that it involves both of you and you need to have a heart to heart talk.

I think I?m concerned that you seem to have a destination in mind but haven?t shared that with your wife. That doesn?t seem fair to me. Why does she think you want to wear panties? And is that different to why you DO want to wear panties? My wife is very supportive and she knows we are on a journey together but I know it has sometimes been very tough for her. Can you have an honest conversation with you wife about all this?

since you are deeply thinking of telling her ,,,you should break down the news to her in a progressive's intervals ,,,in order not to scare her but to let her know your point of view ...,if you feel that she accept the idea then go deeper in giving her more news about how you feel .....and hope for the best ....it is very difficult to live like this all your life ,,,,i have done the same and finally i showed her what i need to be and she accept it finally
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....