Thread: Daughters visit and now I am "Trans Dad"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Daughters visit and now I am "Trans Dad"

In February I messaged my son to tell him I dressed and at the same time messaged my daughter, she was overjoyed at the news and told all of the family and all was well with them all. The lockdown that we here, and the UK had prevented any visiting, but over the previoius weeks I had told my girlfriend all about my son and daughter, and she so dearly wanted to meat my daughter. So on Saturday last my girlfriend drove over and stayed with me for the entire time. My Daughter flew in on Monday morning to see her dad dressed for the very first time, from a distance off as we first saw each other and then when she crossed the road and saw me close up I got the biggest and best hug and kisses from her ever, My girlfriend was greeted warmly and so a fabulous visit began, all of us getting on so well especially my daughter and my girlfriend.
    My daughter told me how much happier and freer I looked at being dressed and being myself, we went to all sorts of places shops eating out brasseries and having a wonderful time.
    The culmination came with discussing the whole issue of dressing and my family and the one big and funny thing my daughter said to me was that when she told her two children the youngest (14) said " yeah great thats fine", the eldest (22) said "oh thats fine can I call him TRANS DAD" I laughed at this, we all did and I told my daughter of course he can call me that.
    To me this was the icing on the cake, my girlfriend is more than OK with my dressing and we shop together for skirts and things, my daughter more so to the extent of buying a skirt for my birthday.
    But her greeting me when she arrived was overwhelming and when she left she almost cried, because the visit had been the best since I reconnected with her in 2013 after a twenty year gap of not knowing where she was.
    This has been a momentous and most memorable time for me, to be treasured for a very long time.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 07-29-2020 at 04:07 PM.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman