Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini skirts and bare legs

I'm all about comfort, but if I'm feeling a little extra, so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by SidneytheScorpio View Post
    I'm all about comfort, but if I'm feeling a little extra, so be it!
    ikr!? so you like miniskirts too then?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine1995 View Post
    ikr!? so you like miniskirts too then?
    Well... I don't own one yet. Still have not done the shave my legs experience yet since I'm still somewhat in the closet. I do love dresses where its not out of the question to wear some thin tight yoga style pants underneath. But, as I've gained more confidence, I've worn a few sexy slightly revealing tops. Or just a sports bra with yoga pants while out at a park walking the lake with a nice wig that has a hat attached to it. My shoulders and arms give me away almost instantly though, but I just roll with it because I'm feeling sexy and confident.

Silver Member
    Jasmine, you have the figure for minis! Great legs!

Thought I'd add to the fun and showcase my mini's
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow Jasmine...you have the legs for the minis. Love the picture. I grew up and spent about 40 years of my life in the Seattle area. Currently in Spokane now. So I know what you mean about the weather. Love that feeling too although haven't worn one out yet. Don't have the legs for them. One day I will take the jump

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    Lily white pins sticking out from a hem for me just isn't a picture I want to display.
    Actually I rather like my lily white pins sticking out from under the hem of a miniskirt:

Polish_20200807_081039924.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine1995 View Post
    mini skirts, short flirty sundresses and knee length skirts and dresses make up a lot of what i wear this time of year. i'm in seattle so we get a precious few months of beautiful weather so i take advantage of it. i have these really cute skirts i bought from years ago which are really wispy over top of a silky nylon/satin lining, they feel wonderful to walk in as the breeze gently blows. here's one:
    Damn, Girl! Absolutely gorgeous! You can get away with anything! Beautiful!

My running skirts are minis and wear them several days a week. Other than those my wife isn't a fan of the minis on me so I stick to longer lengths when not running. I might wear a mini with leggings in the winter but that is a bit modest anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonna View Post
    I think it depends on type of mini. Some mini's are 10 to 12 inches and some are more like party with only 7-8 inches.
    I don't see any issue with the "normal" 10 to 12 inches, the micro mini's I'm sure would raise eyebrows.
    I was in The Mall of America in MSP, and I ended up walking behind a teenager wearing a micro-mini, barely below the butt crack. I'm in male mode. I had someplace that I had planned to go, but if she is giving a free show, why not stay around and watch it. So, I followed her for a while. She'd take about 10 steps as the skirt hem rode up her butt, and then she'd tug it down. Ten steps, tug it down, and repeat.

An older woman walked up to her and started talking to her. In my imagination, the woman gave the girl a lecture about appropriate dress, even for a teenager. I was never within about 10 yards of the teenager, but afterwards, I wondered if there was more to the girl than I had noticed. She was so inappropriately dressed, maybe she was one of use on her first mall walk.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gender fluid (adj.) - Describes a person whose gender identity is not fixed. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel [more] like one gender some days, and [more like] another gender other days.

Ref: https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Glossary_March2016.pdf

Steffi that girl could have been " a lady of the night"
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

In France, maybe. In the US? In a mall? A barely teenager? Doubt it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Gender fluid (adj.) - Describes a person whose gender identity is not fixed. A person who is gender fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel [more] like one gender some days, and [more like] another gender other days.

Ref: https://www.lgbthealtheducation.org/wp-content/uploads/LGBT-Glossary_March2016.pdf

OK a barely teenager, then she was after the boys!! lol
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    You simply can not beat mini skirts and long legs in hot weather. Keeping your SO happy however is a completely different matter and far more important in any long term relationship. Oh to joys of comprising.