Hi all,

First of all thanks to all the people who have already replied my old threads and wil answer this one. I am going through a very consufing moment of my life and your support is gold.
I also apologize to the admin if sometimes I accidentally post in the wrong section.
Thanks to my wife I began to accept the fact that I like to crossdress and that it is not just a kink as I have been telling myself for years as an excuse. She said -I will love you anyway, no matter what you wear. If one day you will live as a woman full time I will be ok with that-
Now, I would have never imagined to find a person like her but this continuos desire of dressing up is confusing me.
To the question - Would you like to become a woman? -, my answer right now is -it is complicated-. Also the first explanation I give for that is that my family would never accept that and I could not easily find a job presenting myself as non biological woman.
Does this mean that deep inside I would like to if those big BUT were not there?
Have you ever asked yourself if you were transgender?
Do you think I am continuosly lying to myself saying that I am fine with dressing up once in a while at home?
I do not hate my male body. That should clear any doubt about being transgender or not ,right?
I know these might be heavy questions but maybe some of you went through similar situations.