Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would you turn into a woman if you could?

I would not want to be a women, but i would love to wear a dress, skirt, stocking and heels every day

Maybe many years ago, now ? no, having implants? again no I like the level of femininity within myself and love dressing 24/7 and now with my daughter and the rest of family (except my son right now) fully embracing me I am content with the way I am.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Not now but many years ago the answer would have been yes. My wife would almost certainly divorce me.
    Crissy

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hi.... I'll give you my two cents on these thoughts.......

To the question - Would you like to become a woman? -, my answer right now is -it is complicated-. Also the first explanation I give for that is that my family would never accept that and I could not easily find a job presenting myself as non biological woman.
    What I hear is yes you would like to become a woman, but fear. For me the answer was made a couple of years ago, I am female.

Does this mean that deep inside I would like to if those big BUT were not there?
    Possibly, but it is not a definite. It could be that you have just never really allowed yourself for that to be a real possible thing to consider. I mean yea, you've considered it, but maybe more like in a fantasy dream sort of sense and not a realistic actual thing. Sometimes when things are simply a fantasy they appear different than if it were a reality. The fantasy of having a vagina for instance is a pretty big one, but the reality of having to go through the surgery and the process for a MtF to achieve that is a different prospect altogether.

Have you ever asked yourself if you were transgender?
    I used to, but not anymore it is pretty darn clear to me I am transgender. I used to think I wasn't transgender enough that I HAD to transition. I figured I could just do my occasional weekend dressings and that would suffice. lol

Do you think I am continuosly lying to myself saying that I am fine with dressing up once in a while at home?
    Maybe. Some are and some are not. I remember talking to a friend who transitioned prior to me. She explained everytime she cross dressed and had to take things off at the end of the day she cried hysterically. I remember thinking well hey that's not me, so I'm not like her, right. As well I also remember a time on these very boards that the standard transexual message was, unless you have actually tried to kill yourself you should not transition because clearly your dysphoria is not strong enough that you absolutely MUST.

I do not hate my male body. That should clear any doubt about being transgender or not ,right?
    Yeah sure. Although I used to say the exact same things. Turns out I had been lying to myself. How badly? Well I used to say the very same thing about my body. Now I've had an orchi and am scheduled for GCS for 2024. What changed? Mainly it just began with trying HRT as a curiosity. I was super depressed and confused. I thought I might as well try changing my hormones and see how that goes. I had no idea it would impact me at the level that it did. Basically it confirmed everything I had suspected and everything I have done since then has only provided further proof that I am finally doing the right thing for myself.

There is no one who can tell you that you are transgender and need to transition. Only you can determine that. I will say though that you should be careful of long hidden lies you've told yourself and now think are undeniable truths. I was sure I did not hate my male bits. But once things had occurred and I realized I needed to schedule GCS, about a month or two later I began to recall vivid memories from my childhood. I was about 6, 7, 8 years old or so and I would sit in my room and cry because I hated my genitals. My largest dream at that point was that puberty would change me to the female I knew I should be. When really what puberty did was to make me super angry and erase any memories I had of knowing I am NOT male. I went for about 40 years or so before my brain allowed me to remember who I really am and have actually always known myself to be. Honestly these thoughts were in NO WAY conscious to me at all, until just a few months ago. My therapist and I talked extensively about it, her thought is that our brains will only show us what we are ready to see.

Good luck!!!

Reality Check
    re: "To the question - Would you like to become a woman?"

Typically, the first things someone asks when they find out that you are a crossdresser are: Are you gay?" "Do you want to become a woman?"

I think it's important to keep in mind that you can't become a woman. Of course you could have $50K worth of surgery to look like a woman (that would only work for some of us). So now, this becomes a theoretical question.

We are all in different situations so the answers will be different. In my case, I suspect my wife would rather I not become a woman. There would be a lot of explaining to do. And I have two brothers, two children and four grandchildren to explain it to. Plus their spouses.

Now we have to know if "becoming a woman" means we keep our same bodies only with breasts, a vagina and such or have a completely different body. We might choose to become a woman if it meant we had a 24 year old "hot" female body, but not if we had an overweight and unattractive body. And what if we ended up as a woman but in a third world country where women are considered "property"?

There are times when I would choose to become a woman if it weren't for all the hassle with family, friends and neighbors, but I know that that is not going to happen. I can dress and pretend and that's the best it's going to get.
    Krisi

It is difficult. I would love to have experienced growing up as a girl. I have never felt like ?a woman trapped in a mans body? but I am a man who aches to be female. But I have made a life now and have children and grandchildren who I love and would never wish out of existence. So if someone said to me, OK you can rewind and be born female I would absolutely say no. If someone said you could be transformed now then I don?t know what I would do. I love my wife and would not want to hurt her but she is very accepting and I don?t think a magic change would be the end for us. I would want to do it be she would have the last word.

And the question is, of course, a woman where? Born into poverty or wealth? In a country where women have few rights? IT?s not an easy question and I know I?m still exploring my own identity. Am I a cross dresser or transgender? I honestly don?t know.

Sorry for the ramble but it?s a question I think about a lot.

I think you're right there, Jenny. It is never a simple question.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Everyone is at different places In their lives but I do not have to think too much to answer.

No, I enjoy being a husband, father, and grandfather.

Dressing is a fun thing to do from time to time.
    Last edited by Andrea Renea; 08-04-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Aspiring Member
    If I suddenly had breast and a va.... to play with, I might not leave the house for a few months

No I would not want to turn into a woman. I think it is amazing when a 67 year old man loves wearing skirts and dresses and all the lovely underwear that goes with that. I don't think it is amazing for a 67 year old woman to wear skirts and dresses, although with the current trends it may soon be amazing as well. I think it is great to be amazing. women are forced to follow all the trends in fashion and I do not want to have to do that either.

It's good to Share

Simply put... if you could subtract 20 years, a few inches in height, around the belly, and somehow make me pretty... then yes I would do it in a second.
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Not if it was permanent, I like being a guy.
    You answered for me! I wold really like it to try for a while but not to stay. and as for Transgendered, No I'm just a MTF crossdressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

No, I like to dress, but have no interest in permanently changing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I?ve been doing my best to make it my reality for two years now. I spent four years exploring my needs to socially be female, and realized that I was much happier as a woman.

Deep inside I know that I AM a woman but just happened to be born in a biological male body. If I had the money I would definitely transition without a doubt.

I would love being a real woman. But that's not posable so I thank I think aboutb the way Kay J thinks with a bit of more girl in me.
    Angie

YES, but only if I had a body that would be considered attractive...
    That being said, would also like to be 40/50/60 years younger, maybe 70/80 pounds less weight.....
    In other words, Would love it if the dream was what the world considers as young and beautiful....
    If not, well I guess I'd still enjoy the thrill, still nice to dream for it all as opposed to only "what if".....
    I am guessing, everyone desires to be some one that is attractive to 'others'....
    Nice dream.... Where do I sign up?

Aspiring Member
    I've wished I'd been born female fir as long as I can remember. No amount if surgery and hormones would turn me into a woman (they can't change your chromosomes), so that would not be an option for me.
    If I could be a woman (with the right chromosomes) and rewind my life back to the beginning, then yes. But if it was some magical transformation while in my current life, then no.

I’m a woman who was born with male body parts. I don’t know how to answer the question since you can’t become something you already are. Do I wish I had been born with female body parts and had lived as a woman my entire life? Yeah.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-06-2020 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Topic not allowed

Absolutely

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I truly enjoy both sides of me. If I was to become a woman full time I would still play with my old cars and do the carpentry and all the other things I do as a guy. I also have the big issues of family and the possibility of hurting those relationships if I came out keeps me from ever going full time. But I do dream of it. Being retired, work issues are not a concern. I also have a wife that is not supportive and it would definitely destroy my 49 year marriage if I become a woman full .

As much as I like being both, if given the choice, I would be female

I love dressing and a woman as much as being a man. I would love to experience being a total woman for a month. I would probably make a decision then. If there was only that magic pill

At this point, I would have to say no. I love wearing dresses and skirts and part of me would relish never having to wear a pair of mens pants again. But I do like certain aspects of being a man. Plus I know my wife would probably leave me if I seriously wanted to transition. As she puts it, she married a man, not a woman. As long as she is ok with me dressing up at home, that's good enough for me.