Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you turn into a woman if you could?

Like many of the others here, I'm enjoying the best of both worlds by being gender-fluid. If a genie popped out of an old lamp and offered me wishes, though, I'd love to try being a 100% genetic girl for at least a little while. My journey has opened my eyes to the details of how the other half lives, but some secrets just can't be shared. You had to be there.

i used to think no unless I could switch back, but now am saying yes.

Aspiring Member
    I would love to become a woman. For an hour or two, or maybe an entire day. But I need, not want, that magic button that restores me to a man.

Thanks everybody for your answers!🙂

As there's not much difference in life from being a big, old homely guy to being a big, old homely woman, well, no. My GID isn't so severe that I need to do that. Even when I was younger, I simply didn't have the body that would make it a reasonable change. Well over six feet tall, barrel chested, size 16 feet and x large hands, no, wouldn't make for a decent life as a woman, it would be just a different sort of discomfort in life. It would just be exchanging one set of problems for another. I had sort of expected to become a girl when I was about 12; if it had happened then, I would have welcomed it, as that was what I had thought was supposed to happen.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

This reminds me of my talks with my therapist, but cheaper.

If I could take a pill and not have all my family and work issues ... I would have done it.

If I could have done it when I was younger and have a more feminine body I would.

Wonder what all my pitfalls would be if that happened?

It's a hard question to answer. Maybe in my late teens, early twenties I wondered about it. I think it was mainly down to not having a meaning full relationship. Finding solace in dressing and wondering what it would be like going all in as it were.

I like both of me too much to give up being a guy forever. If I could become a natural woman for a period of time, the magic pill scenario, all day long I would do it for a bit. But would need to be able to switch back. Dream world stuff, switch places with my wife (who supports my dressing) since a place swap would allow you to experience each others feelings and not have you just "Missing in Action" while you become a woman for a day or a week or whatever...or I guess you could "just be away on a work trip" if you could swap your sex for a short period of time. That brings up the question...if you could swap your gender for a bit, what all would you do?

I have been dressing for over 55 years (64) Teresa is my heroine . I would turn into a women in a heart beat if I could. I have been married for 43 years my wife and I have gone thought every aspect of a husband that cross-dresses. Support, DADT, 24/7 panties, support, stop or I'll leave and support. (you get the message) I'm not sure if a DADT isn't better then the swings we have had. I just can't leave my daughters 7 grand children would be crushed. Not so much missing me more dealing with the way the community would shame and embarrass the family. I own a business will know in the town.
    Last edited by Connie D50; 08-04-2020 at 05:42 AM.

I knew when I was about 5 that I was somehow different from the other boys. I did not understand it at all, but there was a feeling that I really didn't fit the mold of a little boy. By the time I was 8 I wanted nothing more than to be a girl. That was 1953 and such requests were generally viewed as "Something is wrong with this kid." It was about then that I started to explore crossdressing by playing with my mother's clothes and makeup. It made me feel so true to myself. But after being discovered I dove into the closet for the next 60 years.

Would I become a woman down to the finest detail if I could? Idealistically, absolutely. But idealism is not a very secure foundation to build upon and reality always seems to interfere. At this point and 75 years old it would be pretty pointless to flip the switch, but I would still give it a try if I first determined that the switch was a two way switch - on and off. As such a switch is not possible then the thought is nothing more than wishful thinking that evolves into a fantasy.

The fact is, I am now both, with or without the expression. I don't need the clothes, but they are nice. My identity is composed of both - naked or clothed. And, to me, it is our identity that defines us and that has little or nothing to do with whether you have two X chromosomes or an X and a Y. Your identity is derived from a bit of genetics and a whole lot of experiences for your brain to work on and find a combination of different traits and characteristics that fit the genetics and experiences and other aspects to create a constantly evolving identity or sense of self - the neuroscientists call it your Theory of Mind. The only thing I would change is to relieve the confines of DADT, to be free of all restrictions. Working on that, but my female-like side tells me to be considerate of my life partner's feelings - my wife and what she thinks and her needs to be happy in our marriage. The conclusion? Right now is pretty good, but far from ideal. But the ideal is idealistic, by definition. Really not practical, so be happy with the moment and let the evolution of identity work its magic to modify bits and pieces along the way.

Hi Gia, I would not want to start off from birth, from what I understand female puberty isn?t a great experience for some, but then again neither is male puberty. LOL I would love to know what ?feelings? emotional and physically being a woman would be like. But I would have to say ?No? this is my life, I will play the cards I'm dealt. At least for now! LOL Let me know when the temporary pill hits the pharmacy shelf!

Banned Read only
    GretchenM,
    Your comments about your wife's acceptance says it for most people and I do understand that . SaraLin has raised the option in another section asking if you could take the little blue pill ( or perhaps she should have said pink pill !) would you ?

Tongue in cheek , no one has raised the question if there was a little blue pill for your wife/partner to attain full acceptance would you sneak it in her drink or sprinkle it on her food ?

Connie ,
    Never considered myself a hero or a heroine but if I send you my wife's address would you like to put it in writing for her , you comment made me blush , I would say she might go a strange shade of purple !!

On a week's vacation as a woman

What I would do is going on vacation for a week and change into a woman for that week. Then I would rent a condo on the beach in Florida. Go buy a bikini or 2. I do have a friend who is a TG who would like to come with me in real life as well as this vacation. It could be alot of fun for both of us.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    I would love to become a woman. For an hour or two, or maybe an entire day. But I need, not want, that magic button that restores me to a man.
    Yes would need that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gia,

It seems to me that you have a supportive SO who's willing to allow you to dress freely.

Jamie's post above is something I've done, re holiday, for many years. I live enfemme 24/7 and it's something anyone who is remotely considering transition should do. Life is different in a woman's world. Set aside the daily maintenance, makeup, shaving, putting on tights without laddering them, wearing heels even modest ones, it takes work. Going out and about, unless you're brave enough to not care at all about being read, means you're having to work on your presentation every minute. True it does tend to become second nature but it's easy to let your guard down.

Don't get me wrong, I love my enfemme time but don't underestimate the work it takes in the real world. I'm like others, I enjoy having the best of both worlds. I'd like more time to go out but my life is what it is.

In the fantasy world then I think if I could be reborn female then yep I'd take that option. Of course on the proviso I have a figure to die for and a face any cosmetic company would pay handsomely to use on the cover of magazines.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

If it is a straight question of do I want to become a woman permanently, the answer is no as to a large extent I crossdress because I have to rather than because I want to (which isn?t to say I don?t enjoy aspects of it but rather that it is urge driven rather than a hobby). My male side still has a part to play in my life.

If there was a hypothetical scenario by which I could temporarily borrow a female body then it would be interesting to have a more organic experience.

Have to agree with Cheryl T, if you had asked me at 21, absolutely.
    As it is now, I would be a very ugly, and balding, woman, so I think I'll stick with the way things are.

Counseling helped me immensely in coming to grips with who and what I am, I also highly recommend it.

Good luck.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

No, I like being a guy, so no, I agree with Judy-Something.

No way. I enjoy getting dressed up (you know, dress, heels and hose) which seems to be of little interest to most women these days.

Aspiring Member
    No. I love being a guy

This is something that has crossed my mind on multiple occasions especially in the past few years. Technically if I wanted to do any type of transition I am young enough where it would be feasible, granted I don’t know how feminine I could truly become. Of course I have fantasied about the whole process especially if there was a magical little pill that could instantly turn me into a woman. If such a pill truly existed that might sway me more into a direction of yes (possibly heavily shift my mentality) but as of right now I sit on a fence. I know that true transitioning is a long, arduous process. And it is that process that keeps me on a fence. This may be both a good and bad thing. One thing I likely need to do but don’t really have the money for it is talk to a psychologist. It is likely something I should have done or been doing years ago.

Granted I would like to point out that if you asked me all this again tomorrow or the following day my answer might be completely different.

Not for me, as I'm satisfied being a guy who occasionally crossdresses. Even when I'm out fully crossdressed I'm a guy inside.

Nope. I find that my more recent style feels like an expansion of masculinity rather than a move toward femininity. A dress, a skirt, short shorts and leggings all feel totally natural to me as a guy.

I've done it been there for three months loved it 24/7 after 10 months of counseling my girlfriend was loving it her family was OK with it buuut my family never new they lived miles away so there was always that worry, so to keep things and family from turning into a huge heart brake I went back to who and what I was borne I still wear my cute undies just to keep jennifer at bay she she still digs and scerems to get out but the kids live next door so thats not happing but if there was a pill to change long story short hell yes I'd be first in line!! xoxox Jenn
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

If I turned into a woman it would take away the fun of crossdressing. I don't see myself being interested in men's clothing.

No I would not want to turn into a women but I would like to be able to be more feminine when I want to....yes, I want it both ways!