Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Would you turn into a woman if you could?

Could I pick when I transition? I mean at birth or before puberty absolutely. After I met my wife then no because I wouldn?t have my kids or the life I have now.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Hi Tia. No is the simple answer I have invested too much effort into being a guy over the years wife kids sports etc. There was a time in my 20s when it might of made sense and I still have those dreams. But I have come I realise there is more to life than what others see as your gender. Just be your self and enjoy who you are. For me that involves a loving wife and family. Plus sports where I can acumplish more with the help of of my given body,. Fortunately my brain no longer argues with that logic as it did when I was younger. Except who you are, but understand that your goals will forever be moving.

How about this as my answer.... I am happy with me, the real me which is who I am in my ind, and in my soul. I am happy with a male body, but if I woke up tomorrow magically changed into a female I would still be me. The individual that I prefer to be. Damn the gender. Just be who you are.

Not at all for me. I love being a man.
    I like my crossdressing time for what it brings me: escapism, creativity, transgression.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Aspiring Member
    No, never. I am Male, I love wearing Female Clothing mostly underwear, the like Brassiere, Camisole, Slips, Panties, Garters and Pantyhoses.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

No, I prefer being a male.

I am doing it now. Transgender woman; [that's my answer and I'm sticking to it].
    Started HRT a year ago, and late in life. Never felt better. It had to be done.

It's not that I want to be a woman. I AM a woman. Perhaps not a biological, natal, genetic woman but a type of woman nonetheless. A transgender woman, and a very unique kind of woman and human being.

I never thought I'd feel this good about rendering my penis moot. You don't chose transition. It choses you.

WhXYte Wedding pose in B&W-FC.jpg
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Absolutely yes!
    I'm always a woman!

Yes, I believe I am a woman in part. Hard to explain, but I am both male and female with the male being dominates.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    Knowing what I know now from life and if I was standing in line waiting for my gender assignment from God, when I got to the head of the line and I was asked, Boy or Girl? I would without hesitation say Girl!!!!! Though at this time in my life I am comfortable being a man. But as a Woman, I could be or do man or girl things as I felt like it. I could dress-up or down, act silly or serious, dress like a man or dress like a woman, wear costumes for events or not, I could be Free! This is not the freedom of men in this world.
    Rachel Lea

Never !!
    I enjoy being a man, who loves crossdressing.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Lea View Post
    .................... But as a Woman, I could be or do man or girl things as I felt like it. I could dress-up or down, act silly or serious, dress like a man or dress like a woman, wear costumes for events or not, I could be Free! This is not the freedom of men in this world.
    This is close to true for 2020, but not back when I was born and raised. Females were treated very differently back in the day. In high school, I would have been sent to the "Business" classes and taught how to type and take dictation. I wouldn't have been allowed to take shop or technical classes. I would most likely ended up married at an early age with a bunch of kids (no "pill" back then). I might not have learned to drive a car until my husband needed me to. I would have followed my husband wherever his job took him and really would have had no choices of my own.

In retrospect, at least for a female, those weren't really "Happy Days".
    Krisi

No. I would do it for a weekend or week for the experience, but overall I am happy with my non-binary gender.

In a heart beat.

But that's easy to say when it can't happen

If I could drink a magic potion which transformed me into a woman for 24 hours, I’d stock up on a few.

yes, I want to transform. I want to be Sarah forever.

If it was possible and I knew my whole life wouldn't be turned upside down, a big yes!

Would I turn into a woman if I could??

Yes, for a day or two for fun. But I am a man and happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    No, I like to dress, but have no interest in permanently changing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave". I would like to message you but I have no access to your profile. I have spent weekends as Jamie and enjoyed it

I really get a thrill from transforming! I feel like I'd lose that if I were to stay female. I do wonder if I'd feel the same if I were GG and switched over to male as my CD. Cool thread, I like reading everyone's responses to this one, especially seeing the differences between us!

Every time I see this thread pop up and see the question the answer for me is an almost instantaneous yes. Obviously it is complicated by your given circumstances including relationships, age and various other circumstances.....

But, if I were able to choose my gender and turn into a woman at my very core the bottom line answer is ABSOLUTELY YES. In a heartbeat girl.
    I have been circling for a thousand years,
    and I still don?t know if I am a falcon, or a storm,
    or a great song.

Rainer Maria Rilke
    https://www.flickr.com/people/170325405@N05/

If I could flip a switch, in a heartbeat. If I have to transition and go through that agony, likely not. Some day I’ll really probably regret that, but such is life.

At my age, yes, in a New York second. Would deal with the issues caused by it on the backside.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

In a heart beat. I would also like to go back and live my whole life as a female. Might as well go all in.

Valerie

Would I if I could ? Does a bear sh$t in the woods? ..................Debra