Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Would you turn into a woman if you could?

Today, with the little blue pill? Yes, absolutely. In reality, no.

I keep waiting for the big nanotech breakthrough that will allow us to swallow millions of tiny robots that slowly remake us one cell at a time. Hey, a girl can dream!

Dana

Out as Lana Mae 24/7 365! Out to family, friends and at work! No problems! I am Lana Mae! I am a woman! My name change is in progress and a majority have been changed! Even my North Carolina drivers license which now states that I AM female! But really: just be you and do you! This is my life but may not be yours at all or even close! The suggestion of a counselor was a very solid idea and I still see mine on a regular basis! Best wishes with all of this! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

kandi, i sure do relate and feel the same way. It sure has been a torturous life foe me trying to fit in with normal guys, and normal women also. I feel i am part both. Feel like a secret agent, and square peg in a round hole, not fitting in well anywhere, and having to hide this side of me all these years has been very agonizing. Part of me would like to be a woman, but i know i can never be that, so must just dress up once in a while, at home. Six foot six women in my area are non existent, and in my small town area, I would be a spectacle, and 66yo, too. I would be too wellknown fasst if i went out around here.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Donna, Yes indeed, I agree. Hose, dress, heels, etc, such a thrill for us, and sadly not at all for most GGs anymore.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 09-01-2020 at 08:10 PM.

If it was a magical transformation then yes without a second thought.
    If its by surgery then no.... I don't think I can stand the pain.
    I can only dream of waking up as a woman after taking some pill or having a wish granted by a fairy.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I just thought of something else, regarding changing into a woman. LOL

Anyway, y'all may think this is silly, it's cool..... But, on my favorite TV show, "Supernatural" there are these monsters called shape-shifters. It's all in the name, really. On the show, shape-shifters are pretty much human, but they can shift into any other human form they wish and back to their original form..... Kinda like flipping a switch, (from what I've read by some of the replies in this thread) LOL Wouldn't that be cool?
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly A. View Post
    on my favorite TV show, "Supernatural" there are these monsters called shape-shifters. It's all in the name, really. On the show, shape-shifters are pretty much human, but they can shift into any other human form they wish and back to their original form.....

Why is it that shape-shifters are always portrayed as "monsters" - or otherwise evil? (If I'm wrong about this show, sorry - I stopped watching a long time ago. My "OH COME ON!" filter got overloaded.)

Way back when, I had a picture of the "perfect" world, where I could wake up in the morning and decide what gender I would like to be that day - and my body would shift to become it. BTW - everyone in my fantasy world would be able to do it, so it'd just be a normal thing.

In all honesty, I think I'd choose female most of the time - if not always.

Getting back to the OP:
    Yes.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, but nothing permanent. I would like to be able to turn BACK at will. Oddly enough, I saw a poll where an overwhelming majority of "straight" Males look favorably on being a woman for a few days or a week IF they knew they could change back.---Most stated they were very curious of how it felt and how the other half of humans lived.

Perhaps many of us CDers have FOUND a kind of way to DO that.---In a partial sense anyway.

Reality Check
    There are some videos on youtube on the subject of a male turning into a female. Most are junk. A few are pretty good. Well acted with a decent plot.
    Krisi

Marina,Interesting. Yes, We do seem to have found a way to experience in a small way about the other side.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Mae View Post
    Out as Lana Mae 24/7 365! Out to family, friends and at work! No problems! I am Lana Mae! I am a woman! My name change is in progress and a majority have been changed! Even my North Carolina drivers license which now states that I AM female! But really: just be you and do you! This is my life but may not be yours at all or even close! The suggestion of a counselor was a very solid idea and I still see mine on a regular basis! Best wishes with all of this! Hugs Lana Mae
    Lana Mae has achieved something I still struggle with.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Well, SaraLin….. I don't suppose shape-shifters HAVE to be monsters, (and I know I'm going off-topic here LOL). There was an episode in a later season of "Supernatural" where a shape-shifter did not harm anyone. She was a therapist who had patients that would come to her, with grief from losing a loved one and she would shift into that person's deceased loved one, so that they could see them for one last time..... So, some of them weren't "monsters". LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

If the choice was to change from my 60 year, slightly over weight guy to a similar 60 year old woman, no way! But if I had my choice of age and what I looked like, a young, heck any age, Christy Brinkley clone comes to mind!

If the change was instant, without a transition, I think I absolutely would.

Only if it were possible to go back to male. Like spend time as Christina and then go back to male me when I need sometime back to myself. I would love to experience life as the opposite gender. But I don't believe I would want it to be permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina89 View Post
    Only if it were possible to go back to male. Like spend time as Christina and then go back to male me when I need sometime back to myself. I would love to experience life as the opposite gender. But I don't believe I would want it to be permanent.
    Same here Christina.
    I'd love to spend some time all natural woman. But I'm not ready for full time ... yet

Nope, i kinda like things exactly how they are

You Can Call Me Christy G
    So we enjoy the feeling of being inside a woman's clothing, whatever it is that stirs our imagination. Most of us also probably have a fantasy of who this woman is wearing these clothes, likely an ideal... some woman from our past, some woman we've seen in the movies, a television show, who lives down the street or in the office where we work. I'm reminded of the two young women who live down the street from me... overweight and not particularly attractive. Would I accept that if I said yes to this question? Probably not... I'd want to come back an Angelina Jolie before she had her breasts removed. As is often said in 12 Step meetings, it is a mistake to compare my insides with anyone's outside. Being a woman isn't simply wearing nice lingerie, pretty dresses and high heels. It is about menstrual cycles, hot flashes, leering men who are seldom complimentary, bosses that grab your ass and aren't excited about promoting you. If I wish to live a challenging life with boredom, confusion and regret, I can simply stay a man and do that. Yes, reaching toward a fantasy is time honored and I can play that game any time I want to put on a brassiere, as I did this morning. I love the feeling of breasts in a brassiere but I don't think that is a sensible reason to entertain being a woman. This question, of course, lies close to the heart of every man here because crossdressing is rooted in gender confusion. I've concluded after decades of uncertainty, often brought on by my desire to feel and wear sexy lingerie, that I'm fine with being a man AND I'm fine with wearing a brassiere when the spirit moves me... which is most mornings. Staying at home makes it very easy.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time...
    T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

"turn into a woman" sounds like fantasy to me. If youa re trans, are you not already a woman?