Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was the pebble that started the avalanche?

You Can Call Me Christy G
    I don't know whether calling it an avalanche is accurate but it was certainly the beginning of my crossdressing adventure. I was 12 years old, much fixated on the curvaceous woman living next door. When I was asked to babysit her daughter, I immediately went to the parents' bedroom and rummaged through drawers until I came upon her lingerie. It was very exciting putting on a bustier with large cups for her breasts, then putting on a nightgown. I think I stuffed panties into those cups. I dressed in her lingerie every time I babysat and eventually started applying makeup. I was about five feet tall and could wear any of her clothes and without a beard the makeup was very believable. That seemed to set the stage for what has happened since, though not all of it has been easy or playful. I'm working with that right now. I'd still say that recalling those first experiences is still very exciting.

For me. I remember changing in an Aunts changing room at the age of 10. I remember that room was more of a dressing area and had multiple dresses and womanly items. While I was changing there, I saw a g string pair of panties. Black with roses or something on them.

But I vaguely remember seeing myself in the mirror and thinking how sexy girls underwear is. And how boring mine were. Lol.

My first purchase was at la senza at the age of 32. Two bras and two panties. A very sexy pink one and a more plain blue one. I wore them for a month off and on. Then regretfully purged them.