Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best clothes

Aspiring Member
    I have had a professional styling consultation which was the best money I ever spent on clothing even if it was just in the form of advice. I go for a stylish image rather than a feminine one and the stylist said to spend money on clothes you wear a lot. She criticised some women for spending ?500 on an outfit they would wear once to a wedding then buying their work clothes from M&S. I have a lot of very stylish clothes that I wear regularly though I confess my 3-4 ballgowns don't get a lot of wear. I was with a GG friend the other day who was getting her styling done, and she was advised to get rid of anything she hadn't worn in 6 months. She laughed and pointed out that I couldn't possibly wear all my dresses in 6 months (as of Monday, when this happened, I have 1115). If you have quality stuff, wear it. By the way you can hand wash dry clean clothes - I have done it hundreds of times and only had one disaster.

it is true ,,,i have bought some special outfits which up to this date i did not wear awaiting a special moment ...although I'm a closed crossdresser , yet i feel some day they might be special day to wear....yet I often open my wardrobe to enjoy them by just looking at them
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

Even though they are hanging in my closet due to the Pandemic, I have several outfits including complimentary skirts and tops and a couple dresses that I have for special times. These cloths are for those special moments at larger Tgirl events like First Event, Fantasia Fair and Keystone when getting dressed up is so much fun.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

As I've fully socially transitioned, I have clothes for "Work, Rest and Play" and weddings and funerals, and everything in between.

Yes I have special clothes. I have two dresses that are my “opera dresses.” I have not yet had the. Opportunity to wear them, but pretty soon ... When I work from home I dress in office-appropriate clothing. I also have a couple “Sunday best” outfits that I wear on (you guessed it) Sunday. But mostly I have casual “wear around the house” dresses that are also good for shopping, shopping, shopping.