Hey Everyone!, I'm new here. Kinda nervous about posting but after reading so many of your wonderful posts, I decided to make an account and say hi.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure I belong here. But, here it goes!

I'm a pretty private person, I've got a great "normal" life, wife and a beautiful son. I've just recently, in the past year, truly embraced my feminine side, to occasionally CD when on business trips. I slowly accumulated some female clothing through a private box at the post office buying items from eBay.

I don't intend to ever come out nor tell my spouse about my occasional business outings and the reason I'm not sure if I belong is that I don't have the urge to make this a permanent change in my life.

Don't get me wrong, I love CD. I was terrified 3 months ago when I finally got the courage to go out in public, a whole nother story, but do know that I will never come "out." Does that make me a horrible person? IDK...

But, nonetheless, I wanted to say hi and that I'm truly inspired by so many of you and you are all beautiful in my eyes. Oh, and btw, I have never had a bad experience going out! So many were respectful and even complemented me on how I looked or my wig style.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on. Hi everyone!

Maybe someone would like to join me out shopping one day when I'm back in the Orlando FL area?

Kisses! 😁