Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi All! Long time listener, first time caller...

Platinum Member
    Hi Sidney , Welcome to our forum, When you are here you are Home,

What ever question that you have there is a 99.875% chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you.

>>>>>>>>>>Orchid .oOOo.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Wow! I must say, THANK YOU for the warm welcome!

I'm absolutely blow away by the great reception and responses! So many beautiful smiles and people on here.

@Kandi I'd be happy to have you in the bubble anytime!

@MiniRock - Glad to hear someone shares a similar opinion! While I know there is a good chance of getting caught, I'm doing my best to prevent that for as long as I can. Although, when/if that day comes, I pray she will be able to understand and while not be totally accepting, still love me for the great husband I've been to her for the past 15 years. While I do enjoy CD, it doesn't consume or compel me to want to do this full time. Too much DAMN work to be a GAL! LOL! God bless ya'll, but my goodness. It's a lot of work! LOL I never truly understood what the average gal goes though to not only feel and look beautiful, but to also keep up with societies standard of what a beautiful woman should look like. I have a newfound respect.

@KymG - I didn't even think about taking pictures. It was my first time out, which was terrifying, and why don't all hotel rooms have a full mirror?! LOL. But, now that I've been out multiple times to Malls, shopping centers, Target and such, I feel as though I've assembled a desired look, full make-up, wig, breast forms etc.. that I'll do my best to remember to take some photos to post here (and quickly delete on my phone). I'll need to figure out how to post here. I'm so used to Reddit. I have not utilized a forum like this in quite a while.

I am excited to go back to Orlando next week. It's been so much fun going out dressed and shopping. So many amazing deals right now makes it even more fun to buy and try so many different outfits. Each time I go out I feel more confident.

I know I'll never "pass" and quite frankly, I'm ok with that. My athletic figure, shoulders and biceps give me away in a heartbeat. I initially tried to wear coverings, but ultimately I found they actually accented my shoulders... Then I went to tank tops and said to hell with it. Now I love to just embrace it. Not gonna lie though, I found some jeans that make my butt pop!

I'm getting better at makeup each time, but I do feel as though I'm missing some pro tips when it comes to certain things. Watching YouTube videos has helped greatly, but they make it look soooo easy! Fake lashes are a pain too! LOL.

Sorry to ramble. Love Ya'll and thanks for the welcome!

Silver Member
    Sidney, you can reduce the sight size of your shoulders by investing in some good hip pads. they are well worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Sidney, you can reduce the sight size of your shoulders by investing in some good hip pads. they are well worth the investment.
    Great idea! Thank you!

welcome home, we are all here for you.

😊😊😊 Thank you all!

I have no plans to go permanent either. But if you enjoy wearing women's clothing, even just from time to time, then you definitely belong here.

Sidney

I used to bring some lingerie to wear around the room, and to sleep in. Then I graduated to going out fully en femme. Once I went to the TG Center in Houston. I also got my first makeover there and ate lunch en femme in Montrose (the gay district). Once, in Denver, I met up with a T group and joined them for dinner and a private private shopping trip at Maurices. I was on a business trip when I went shopping for femme clothes for the first time. After doing it the first time, I would do it on every business trip. Once I got so carried away shopping that I had to buy a duffle bag to get everything home. So many great experiences.

But, I'm in "graduate school" now. I found a group of local friends and go out and about regularly.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 08-09-2020 at 08:15 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Welcome Sidney, only my wife and the many Tgirls I have met along the way at events know about Brenda. I traveled for work years ago and dabbled in crossdressing totally a secret no one else new at the time. It wasn't until I turned 50 that I felt the urge, need to crossdress fully. I came out to my wife shortly after as I had signed up for a tgirl event. There I met so many girls and the rest is history. I only let those know I and my wife are comfortable with knowing. Take your time and enjoy this special side I have learned to love.

welcome to our private sisters club ,that our safe heaven site ...Definitely you belong with us ,,,you are a crossdresser and a lady in your great ,,,so keep it your guide and upgrade your status to the maximum heights ,,,a spirit need wings to fly ,,,and crossdressing will help you to fly in your inner feelings ,,,,
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I’m sure there are many opinions on this, but I think you would be unwise to go down this path w/o talking to your wife.

And if you do come to that conclusion, take it very very very slow.

Good luck