Thread: Going out with a friend

Going out with a friend

I am working on getting more and more comfortable going out in public in girl mode. I have a good friend who is accepting and has no problem going out with me in public in any level of dressing up. Sometimes I?ll be fully dressed, sometimes just in a skirt but no makeup, sometimes in boy mode with pretty nails.

We have recently gone to get a pedicure together (I was in boy mode) and have plans for going out for a fancy dinner (dressed to the nines) We have gone out to shows in Las Vegas together in the past.

I?m looking for other fun things to do in the real world. What are some thing that you?ve dreamed about doing or going while dressed up with a female friend (non sexual)?
    Rebecca Bas

Well, the obvious answer is for you gals to do some shopping. There is nothing, and I do mean nothing, more fun that getting adjacent fitting rooms, talking over the wall and modeling potential purchases for each other with the three way mirror.

You girls could do a spa day.

Maybe makeovers and a joint photo shoot.

How about a bridal fitting with your "best friend" or "Maid of Honor".

I could go on and on......
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Platinum Member
    I guess the range is wide open. I have gone shopping, to dinner, out for drinks, visited parks and museums, attended live theater and just sat out on the patio with my GG friends. I suppose hikes, cross country travel, cooking classes and yodeling could be added to the list if you and your friend are so inclined!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Having an accepting girl friend is great for confidence. I go out with a couple of ladies. We often eat out,go shopping, go to the cinema. It helps to be with someone when trying on clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisthebride View Post
    I am working on getting more and more comfortable going out in public in girl mode. I have a good friend who is accepting and has no problem going out with me in public in any level of dressing up. Sometimes I?ll be fully dressed, sometimes just in a skirt but no makeup, sometimes in boy mode with pretty nails.

We have recently gone to get a pedicure together (I was in boy mode) and have plans for going out for a fancy dinner (dressed to the nines) We have gone out to shows in Las Vegas together in the past.

I?m looking for other fun things to do in the real world. What are some thing that you?ve dreamed about doing or going while dressed up with a female friend (non sexual)?
    Anything. I would absolutely love it.

Reality Check
    Just do what real women do. Shopping, a restaurant, movies or a museum, yard sales, a walk in the park, etc.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Why does is always have to be something special? How about just going about your daily business like a GG would?

We went on vacation.
    It was Girls Only.

We went for a week traveling New England. Different sights, shopping, dining, hiking and such. I spent the entire week dressed 24/7 and it was wonderful.
    After that I go anywhere, anytime. That really took away any hesitation about being in public.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me, the simple pleasures are the best. Just being out and doing. Normal things in a normal way, with nothing special and no fuss. That's what normal women do, and I think that there can be little more to aspire to than utter normality. Because when you get to that point then, you know that your life has changed for the better.

I've always wanted to go Dancing. nd a girls night out.
    Angie