Thread: a spa treatment

a spa treatment

I am going for my first time to the salon for a manicure and pedicure. Appointment is booked for Saturday. I am looking forward to treating myself to some spoiling.

Enjoy your mani pedi. I hade sever done over the years. My first time i was so nerves worried what the girl doing my pedi was thinking. But now i go i just relaze and enjoyu it being done..

Enjoy your time.

thank you I hope it will be a fun experience

Platinum Member
    I am assuming you will go in girl mode. I have done this many times and enjoyed the experience.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    Enjoy!

I went to the salon twice last year. In September, I got a pedicure en femme at Dream Nails on the north side of Portland. In November, I got both a pedi and a mani in drab at Julie?s Nails in Vancouver, Washington. Great experience both ways and both times. Really enjoyed it. Both places were recommended by Susan Miller, a local Portland area cd. She is someone who really enjoys a good salon visit. Read her blog to see why.

That will likely depend on how brave I feel in the morning. If I don?t my shaved legs might give a clue. Or maybe not lol

Stef, Enjoy your time at the spa.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Silver Member
    In whatever garb you choose to do it, just enjoy the hell out of it!

A word of caution, once you do it you will be hooked and want to do it often.
    Just relax and enjoy it!
    Crissy

I?m excited. Looking forward to it have worked hard last three months and need some me time

Stef, If you have worked hard the last three months then you definitely need some me time. Let us know how you do.
    Crissy

Crissy is right, for sure. I love getting pedicures and some nice polish afterwards.

My most recent was just before the virus came 'round. Now, we both work from home everyday. If I had polish on my toes, I'd just have to wear socks all day to keep them covered. There's no fun in that - I wouldn't be able to glance down and admire how pretty they were.

So, until one or both of us are "allowed" to go back to the office, I will have to wait for my next treat. She was told today that she'll be working from home until at least Jan. 4th, 2021!

Enjoy your adventure

I went today. It was wonderful. Just got a clear finish nail hardener this time which works for me I spend a lot of time in flip flops in the summer. When I go for my next one I will ask for color. Just wondering for those that go for pedicures how long in between visits?

I hope your experience was everything you hoped it would be.

It sure was. And more. But less scary than I built up in my head