hi,

i hope this is not too graphic but i am writing this because i'm not sure where else to ask this. as you can tell i'm new here: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...3-i-am-jasmine

i always knew i was a girl. i'm 25, was a transkid and lived most of my life as a girl. i got to dress at home from age 7 and at 12 i began t-blockers. we also got my name changed and i was able to go to school and live publicly as a girl. around this same age i also became sexual. not with people but through self pleasure (masturbation). being able to be myself and my growing confidence in becoming a young woman, along with some of the clothes was a turn on. about a year and a half later i began estrogen. i'm fairly happy but i have been considering reassignment surgery because i've wanted it my whole life but wondered if i was a transsexual. i have qualities i associate with crossdressing, like i still sometimes get turned on by what i'm wearing and i got off after my quinceanera while still wearing the dress. i know i have gender dysphoria about my genitals though. to everyone in society i'm just another college girl. i have the curves, i have the voice, everything but i want to be complete. i just worry am i really transsexual when i still have qualities associated with pleasure dressing?