Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Start To Finish, How Long?

Sissy_in_pink: I cannot understand why putting makeup on should take any longer than 10minutes, you are only painting your face not painting a Picasso.
    Well ... for some of us it is more like restoring the facade of a 200 year old brick building! The cement foundation takes the time it does to even out the cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    When I worked now retired, I could shower, shave, brush my teeth, dress, makeup, make lunch for work, then drive to work and sign on all in 40minutes.
    I cannot understand why putting makeup on should take any longer than 10minutes, you are only painting your face not painting a Picasso.
    Some of us have more imperfections to address than others.

I would like to see, in person, the people who say they are completely ready in 30 minutes. I simply refuse to believe you can perform a quality, close shave AND well applied makeup in that time. No way.

Aspiring Member
    I'm not great at make-up, so it varies. If my make-up goes well, the whole shower, shave, makeup, dress takes about an hour. If it doesn't go so well, you could probably add about 15 minutes.

For all six tasks it takes me about 2.5 to 3 hours, but that includes getting my clothes out of the attic. LOL That DADT, and still mostly in the closet stuff and all.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Well, I don't time it down to the minute like some of you do, (I do see, however that it takes some less than an hour to go from "male mode" to full-on en femme), so I can understand timing that down to the minute. LOL

Anyway, with me, it can take anywhere between 2 and 4 hours. Yes, up to FOUR HOURS. (Ok, so I'm super slow when it comes to dressing.) That depends if I have to remove hair. Of course, I start by brushing my teeth, then I shave my face. If I have to remove other body hair, (legs, arms, chest and armpits), I use Magic Shaving Powder. I mix up two cans of that in two bowls, then it takes 10 minutes for it to dry out where I spread it on to remove the unwanted hair..... Mixing it takes a good 10 minutes, total. Then in the shower, I have to wet down the shaving powder again, then wipe it all off along with the hair with a wet wash cloth.

Then, I shower, (about 10-20 min). Then, I put on underclothes, (panties, bra, breast forms and pantyhose), then I do my makeup. That usually takes around 30 minutes. Then, I get dressed, get my stuff together in my purse and out the door I go. LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 08-07-2020 at 07:05 PM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

20-30 minutes!! I am 24/7 however! Minimal makeup and add 15 minutes for shower! YMMV Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I like to take my time so I do it all in around 2 hours. I do my shaving of my face while in the shower.. I do not have to shave any where else, Just not enough hair to worry about it.
    If I am not out bound, then I spend another hour in the mini-photo studio, which is normally set up all the time.
    If I do my DQ make-up, I have to add an additional 30 Min. The DQ make-up is what I wear while taking photos of the DQ performers. I rarely perform DQ anymore. I get to go back stage too.
    If I went out, I devote some time for photos as soon as I get home.
    After the shoot, I process the photos through the night. I never wait very long to process the shoot.

My make up time has shortened since I started to use airbrush make-up.
    And yes I can contour with it too.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 08-07-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Around 30 to 40 minutes for shave and basic makeup as I wear only the bare minimum. Then I can waste an hour trying decide what wear

Not including bathing and shaving, as I would be doing that anyway, 30-45 minutes from starting makeup to finally dressed.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Val,
    I am one of the ones that takes 2-3 hours for the full dressing process. Some times quicker if I get the make up right the first time (which is rare). But I am rarely in a rush to dress and I do enjoy the process of getting enfemme. One thing that we did not discuss in this thread is how long does it take to return to male mode. I probably spend as much time, if not more time, removing make up cleaning up and putting my things away as I do getting ready. I find I make quite a mess with clothes and make up spread out everywhere. Its rare that I try on only one outfit when I dress at home.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I generally shave my face early so the skin has time to rest before makeup so my time would start with a shower.
    I epilate so there's lots of time saved there.
    Shower, makeup and dressing if it's just daytime say shopping or errands would be about an hour as I love long hot showers and that takes 20 minutes at least.
    If we were going someplace special like a party then make that 90 minutes as I'll just take more time with my makeup.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !